No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: V. Klitschko 's Decision Coming Soon, Jabs Haye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: V. Klitschko 's Decision Coming Soon, Jabs Haye

WBC heavyweight world champion Vitali Klitschko (45-2, 41 KO) is still unsure about his future. The Ukrainian veteran who continues to surge with his political career, does not know if he will fight again, but plans to make the ultimate decision next month. Tomorrow in Hamburg, Germany, ‘Dr. IronFist’ will stay in his younger brother’s corner during the fight with Mariusz Wach (27-0, 15 KO).

[Click Here To Read More]

He should also train their? Sounds to me like Vitali is hinting that Haye better be in shape, YEA BOY Finally yo scary ass is stepping up. Haye will BEAT YO Big, SLOW, OLD, BUM ASS NICKAAH!!!

Comment

vitali knows he should end on a satisfying note. charr was a non-fight. he'll definitely be back.

Comment

Hay needs to earn his spot. If the fight were made, he better not fight scared, the way he fought Wladimir or he'll get beat down. Vitali is the meaner brother, so i wouldn't be surprised if he made Haye cry.

Comment

Hmmm maybe it's me but that sounded a little too borderline racist..black man + Jungle =At home? Hmmm..sounds something the typical southern good ole boys say..I think Haye has a good shot if he actually shows up to fight..I like the Klitschko brothers and viewing their documentary it seems like they always had trouble with fast power punchers..Haye did himself a great disservice in that first fight by not taking the fight to the other brother.

Comment

I hope he fights Haye then retires.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
              Hmmm maybe it's me but that sounded a little too borderline racist..black man + Jungle =At home? Hmmm..sounds something the typical southern good ole boys say..I think Haye has a good shot if he actually shows up to fight..I like the Klitschko brothers and viewing their documentary it seems like they always had trouble with fast power punchers..Haye did himself a great disservice in that first fight by not taking the fight to the other brother.
              Um yeah I thought it sounded a little racist too...

Comment

Yeah, that last comment comes over as a tad racist.

At first I thought he was talking about him being on a reality show which would have been fine, but the 'he should also train there' makes it seem like he was referring to the jungle and not the show.

Really though, I expect it was just a humourous comment that hasn't translated well into text. The Klitschko's are two of the classiest guys in the sport.

Comment

is it not a bit racist to say that the jungle is a proper place for him? typical ukranian!

Comment

I hope he stops avoiding Haye and actually decides to fight the guy. That has all the makings of being a great fight. Vitali should do it for the true fans of boxing. He's still got a massive size advantage either way and it would be a good fight for both of them to retire on, whoever wins.

Comment

Working...
                    X