Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The all new, Mayweather/Pac Master Discussion Thread - The fight that will never be.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• these two always carry on like this - they say nothing about eachother until they have a fight signed with somebody else and then they start up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      IMO, purchase the fighter or fight you want to see.

you got it

vote your interests

if you dont want these fights then you've got to take a stand and dont buy them.. don't watch them. don't talk about them.

the best way to send a message to promotors is to hit them in the wallet. dollars and cents are the only language they speak.

Comment

• they always do it, but wheres floyd at? is he still not thinking about boxing? anyways like i said after the cotto fight, it would not surprise me if he retires. dont think he liked cotto making him bleed!

Comment

• When did Pacquiao starting talking about Mayweather? When he was asked in ESPN. He did not bring Floyd up until the reporter asked the same damn questions. Why is it hard for anyone to understand this is beyond reason. Koncz then confirmed what Manny was saying on national television. Is it their fault that reporters dont respect JMM and come up with the damn questions? Manny is not going to act the same way Cotto did when they try to talk about Pac in the Floyd/Cotto pre-fight talks. They dont react the same to reporters. But it seems for some reason that Floyd fans cant understand that and they will use Floyd argument about team Pac using his name to promote the fight.

Common sense, something this world is lacking lately.

Comment

IMO, purchase the fighter or fight you want to see.
            not if it involves pacquiao or mayweather. stop buying their BS fights.

Comment

• He's being asked the question. I haven't seen Pacquiao just randomly mention Floyd. He usually just gets Floyd questions from the mass media that don't follow this story on a regular basis like people on this site do. I don't really see what the big deal is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
                When he was looking for an opponent you heard 0 about Floyd...only Cotto,Bradley or Jmm..Floyd was not even an option..SOON as he signs a fight with Jmm all this Floyd can have this and he can have that pops up...WHY????? He has signed to fight Jmm and all the sudden all this Floyd talk starts..why was none of this heard when he was seeking an opponent?
                I know why. I know why.

Only a dumbass wont know why!

Its cause he back in the public again and people are asking him questions about it. DUH! Its not like he calling up all these reporters and just giving his 2 cents out of no where. He is on a promotional tour for his fight with Marquez hence all the exposure. So the perception from those who just want to look at it from "O why is is talking about Mayweather now" will be high cause their simple mind cant understand this. Mayweather was a option to fight but you cant beg someone to fight you or make them even negotiate with you to even attempt the fight of being made, Was he not in talks with 50 cents to make the Mayweather fight? Did bob arum not say he talk to 50 about making the mayweather fight? didnt 50 cents dump TMT all because floyd was a lagger and didnt seem to want to get anything done? these all the FACTS! anything you say other then this will be assumptions!

Come on man, stop being a simple minded agenda having, topic spinning fanboy.

Comment

• Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
                  I know why. I know why.

Only a dumbass wont know why!

Its cause he back in the public again and people are asking him questions about it. DUH! Its not like he calling up all these reporters and just giving his 2 cents out of no where. He is on a promotional tour for his fight with Marquez hence all the exposure. So the perception from those who just want to look at it from "O why is is talking about Mayweather now" will be high cause their simple mind cant understand this. Mayweather was a option to fight but you cant beg someone to fight you or make them even negotiate with you to even attempt the fight of being made, Was he not in talks with 50 cents to make the Mayweather fight? Did bob arum not say he talk to 50 about making the mayweather fight? didnt 50 cents dump TMT all because floyd was a lagger and didnt seem to want to get anything done? these all the FACTS! anything you say other then this will be assumptions!

Come on man, stop being a simple minded agenda having, topic spinning fanboy.
                  DIdn't Bob also say that floyd wasn't in consideration for Manny's next fight, that it was cotto, jmm or bradley? Does that staement factor into your post?

Comment

DIdn't Bob also say that floyd wasn't in consideration for Manny's next fight, that it was cotto, jmm or bradley? Does that staement factor into your post?
                    where is floyd? honestly?! i havent heard a peep from him since he was just out of jail and said he isnt thinking about boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
                      where is floyd? honestly?! i havent heard a peep from him since he was just out of jail and said he isnt thinking about boxing.
                      Shade please. We all know that Bob said this so there is nothing to say. As for floyd, I don't know where he is. And so what if he hasn't said anything to the media. What does that mean?

Comment

Working...
                      X