Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arum Trying To Force Cotto To Accept A Catchweight Or Go H2H

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacman isn't going to take another Cotto fight especially over the fact that he beat him decisively already and he admits it was a tough fight. No need for a rematch, I think Dec new date is a ploy to Floyd into making a fight happen. Dec does give FMJ enough time if they get a deal done in Sept.

Bradley, Marquez, and Cotto are just all garbage options. If Pac takes one of those then it solidifies that he's Arums puppet.

Comment

Originally posted by jtiger777 View Post
      this is a big circus

aint nothing but circus clowns in the circuit now....thats why the sport is so commercial now

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
        So why do you keep saying 150, when the catch weight was 153?
        because it doesn't meet the agenda. dude is obsessed.

Comment

Originally posted by the larryx View Post
          Naw the hilarious part is Manny still wont fight Cotto without a catchweight
          what is even more hilarious was that floyd fought jmm in a catchweight and floyd didn't even bother to make weight...

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
            Cotto was begging for a Pacquiao rematch? Last I checked Pacquiao and Mayweather were on a bidding war for Cotto early this year and Pacquiao lost it because he refused to fight Cotto over 147 pounds. Pacquiao at this point needs Cotto more than Cotto needs him.
            Arum has been introducing the Cotto/Pac 2 ever since I can remember. Cotto would not have fought Margarito had Arum not promised him a Pacquiao rematch. Steward, who was then Cotto's trainer wanted a Pacquiao 2. What changed? You're deluding yourself into thinking any other fight for Cotto is bigger. Pacquiao is still a global icon in the sport.

Personally, I'd rather see a Mayweather/Cotto 2 than a Pacquiao 2. Unfortunately, Floyd don't/no longer offer rematches.

Comment

This will just give Cotto the incentive to fight Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
                Arum has been introducing the Cotto/Pac 2 ever since I can remember. Cotto would not have fought Margarito had Arum not promised him a Pacquiao rematch. Steward, who was then Cotto's trainer wanted a Pacquiao 2. What changed? You're deluding yourself into thinking any other fight for Cotto is bigger. Pacquiao is still a global icon in the sport.

Personally, I'd rather see a Mayweather/Cotto 2 than a Pacquiao 2. Unfortunately, Floyd don't/no longer offer rematches.
                Let's be honest, TR won't give Cotto as much as what he made during Floyd fight. That means that GB can easily match an offer for a Canelo fight. So in reality, is the Pac fight really that much bigger than a Canelo fight.

Comment

1st off, it's not arum that really wants Cotto it's Pacman. He tried before Cotto chose Floyd at a mannyweight of 148, he's trying yet again at yet another mannyweight.

Arum is just doing what Pacman wants. I'm sure the fight arum wants over all else is the Bradley rematch. But it's ok, what Pacman wants he gets. Even if what he wants makes sense only to him I guess.

They're trying to force the catchweight on Cotto that much is clear. The sad thing is that Pacman fans will defend it saying Pacman doesn't want to fight above 147. That's fine, but why are they constantly trying to force Cotto into a catchweight??

For a great fighter, Pacman gets too much passes. Floyd didn't make 154, but he fought Cotto there. Pacman already destroyed the man & it seems that the only people that think Pacman beats Cotto without the catchweight are his fans because he clearly doesn't believe it that much is obvious.

Comment

Cotto told them to FUK off once and I hope He does it again. YOU WANT TO FIGHT THE 154 CHAMP, THE LIMIT IS 154 B I T C H.

Comment

Iluminaties won't fight unless we are talking mucho dinero.

Comment

Working...
                      X