Trump 89 50.00%
Biden 46 25.84%
Other 9 5.06%
not voting 34 19.10%
Voters: 178. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-26-2020, 10:12 PM #8741
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 22515 Post(s)
aboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,323.08
Total Points: 386,255.61
This id should have kick me and dildos every where. Sh1t poster. - mrdogtown1975 Very good post in the Man creates homunculus thread - punchr No Message - ИATAS No Message - ИATAS No Message - Scott.Weiland. 
Keeping it real - Nomadic It's about money - Nomadic Always great posts, one of the best people on here! - JK1700 Undisputed - travestyny No Message - MELLY-MEL... 
No Message - MELLY-MEL... To celebrate Bidens win........ - Robbie Barrett 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomjas View Post
Oh the irony

*sigh*

- russia collusion hoax
- ukraine hoax
- Kavanaugh hoax
- impeachment hoax

and now...

- election hoax

you believed all that dumb shlt... you... total... fkn... loser...
aboutfkntime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2020, 10:32 PM #8742
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1474 Post(s)
Slip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,099.40
Total Points: 16,585.08
For your solid contributions - JAB5239 To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA Happy Holidays - TBear Merry Christmas!  :beerchug: - -jose- 
Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by aboutfkntime View Post
another definition of insanity is being WRONG about EVERYTHING...

... but still think that your opinion is worth something
You aren't a serious person, none of your posts are, because they don't have an ounce of objectivity in them. You never acknowledge different points of view or reasonably discuss differences. No one can be wrong all of the time, not even yourself but the fact that you make such a claim just makes you every bit the blind ideologue that you are.

Happy Thanksgiving and good luck with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by man down View Post
Same thing? You been drinking? Either way, we'll see how it goes. I have Zero faith in the system at this point so I'll make no predictions.
But I will follow along and post updated. I'm lazy today as it's Thanksgiving.

But I will post parts of the case that should get lots of attention.
So far, Trump's team has presented zero evidence of widespread voter fraud or a plausible case that the court should act on to offer relief so expansive as to disenfranchise millions of voters and thus undo an election.

Trump's legal team has offered a lot of sound of fury but little else. What it feels like to me is a grift the Republicans are trying to perpetrate as a fundraising ploy and to foment faux outrage about a system that's working perfectly fine. I think their next target is mail-in voting because it makes participating in the system easier for everyone. When people show up in huge numbers in a Presidential election, Republicans lose, as they just did.

I mean, if posting this stuff lifts your morale and gets you by, have at it, but if there's any part of you that is willing to look objectively at these court rulings so far you'll realize Trump's efforts are doomed to failure.
Slip Stream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2020, 11:03 PM #8743
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 11934 Post(s)
man down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,184.66
Total Points: 367,684.20
Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony cheers bruh - Tony Trick-Pony To satisfy your urges - Taaj Manzoor 
For the Hat Trick.  Stump those grubers. ;) - 1bad65 Keep on with the good posting. - Vlad_ Thanks for the kinds words - Chollo Vista Just a parrot. Can't think for himself and has no logical thought. - Robbie Barrett For your Trump fapping sessions. Also useful for when he loses the election. - Robbie Barrett 
To celebrate Bidens win........ - Robbie Barrett 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slip Stream View Post
You aren't a serious person, none of your posts are, because they don't have an ounce of objectivity in them. You never acknowledge different points of view or reasonably discuss differences. No one can be wrong all of the time, not even yourself but the fact that you make such a claim just makes you every bit the blind ideologue that you are.

Happy Thanksgiving and good luck with that.

So far, Trump's team has presented zero evidence of widespread voter fraud or a plausible case that the court should act on to offer relief so expansive as to disenfranchise millions of voters and thus undo an election.

Trump's legal team has offered a lot of sound of fury but little else. What it feels like to me is a grift the Republicans are trying to perpetrate as a fundraising ploy and to foment faux outrage about a system that's working perfectly fine. I think their next target is mail-in voting because it makes participating in the system easier for everyone. When people show up in huge numbers in a Presidential election, Republicans lose, as they just did.

I mean, if posting this stuff lifts your morale and gets you by, have at it, but if there's any part of you that is willing to look objectively at these court rulings so far you'll realize Trump's efforts are doomed to failure.
You serious? This isn't the left where when they have a money grab the left goes nuts with cash.
I don't know if you've noticed but Trump supporters expect results with paying. Now when it comes to her who will pay the bill? Yeah I'm sure she's getting rich off of this lol. Then ruin her rep over a nothing burger lol.

Like you Dems we won't give up. Dems went after russian BS for two straight years then brought all kinds of other BS into it. So excuse me why we won't fold until everything has been exhausted.

Obama himself wanted signatures verified.
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

You guys are a trip man. You do everything you can to get Trump out of office. Say he was a Russian agent bla bla. Biden couldn't even have a rally with people that would show up but you want us to believe he got more votes than obama himself? Even after all that racist chit Biden has done? Yeah ok. We'll see how it goes.

This is a CIVIL case you do understand that right?

So sit back have a laugh like we did at you guys.

We'll see how things go soon enough. What's the rush?
man down is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2020, 11:26 PM #8744
Undisputed Champion

man down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond repute
Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony cheers bruh - Tony Trick-Pony To satisfy your urges - Taaj Manzoor 
For the Hat Trick.  Stump those grubers. ;) - 1bad65 Keep on with the good posting. - Vlad_ Thanks for the kinds words - Chollo Vista Just a parrot. Can't think for himself and has no logical thought. - Robbie Barrett For your Trump fapping sessions. Also useful for when he loses the election. - Robbie Barrett 

My thoughts

Old 11-26-2020, 11:29 PM #8745
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1903 Post(s)
HOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,309.08
Total Points: 31,457.67

Biden has already won the election. Everything you are posting is bull****. Biden will be sworn in Jan 20th having gained 306 electoral votes and over six million popular votes. This result is not going to change.
HOUDINI563 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2020, 11:32 PM #8746
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOUDINI563 View Post
Biden has already won the election. Everything you are posting is bull****. Biden will be sworn in Jan 20th having gained 306 electoral votes and over six million popular votes. This result is not going to change.
Cool, then sit back and enjoy the show.
Old 11-26-2020, 11:42 PM #8747
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1474 Post(s)
Slip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,099.40
Total Points: 16,585.08
For your solid contributions - JAB5239 To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA Happy Holidays - TBear Merry Christmas!  :beerchug: - -jose- 
Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 

Quote:
You serious? This isn't the left where when they have a money grab the left goes nuts with cash.
I don't know if you've noticed but Trump supporters expect results with paying. Now when it comes to her who will pay the bill? Yeah I'm sure she's getting rich off of this lol. Then ruin her rep over a nothing burger lol.

Like you Dems we won't give up. Dems went after russian BS for two straight years then brought all kinds of other BS into it. So excuse me why we won't fold until everything has been exhausted.

You guys are a trip man. You do everything you can to get Trump out of office. Say he was a Russian agent bla bla. Biden couldn't even have a rally with people that would show up but you want us to believe he got more votes than obama himself? Even after all that racist chit Biden has done? Yeah ok. We'll see how it goes.

So, the original articles are gone and the references you made aren't even close to what Trump is attempting. This is the futility of falsely equating openly trying to steal an election by calling State and local officials in an effort to get them to circumvent the will of the people to anything. Additionally, Russia wasn't a hoax, and our intelligence agencies warned us that Russia was trying to interfere. Lots of people have openly wondered why Trump has been so deferential to Putin, it's been pretty bizarre to witness. It's actually pretty strange that the Right thinks that repeating, hoax, hoax, hoax makes it manufactured. Trump has shown his willingness to appeal to foreign governments for dirt on fellow Americans.

Trump is a liar and a crook, everyone knows this. Any attempt to try to distract or ignore this is disingenuous.

Lastly, I'm in no hurry. If trump were waiting patiently for this to play out is one thing, but he's going all over social media and on television claiming (without one shred of evidence) that widespread voter fraud is responsible for his loss. He's stirring up a lot of his base to believe in his false claims, that's a problem.

What I personally think or believe is plausible is irrelevant, the only thing that matters are facts. Trump lost and that's the end of it.
Slip Stream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2020, 12:10 AM #8748
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slip Stream View Post
So, the original articles are gone and the references you made aren't even close to what Trump is attempting. This is the futility of falsely equating openly trying to steal an election by calling State and local officials in an effort to get them to circumvent the will of the people to anything. Additionally, Russia wasn't a hoax, and our intelligence agencies warned us that Russia was trying to interfere. Lots of people have openly wondered why Trump has been so deferential to Putin, it's been pretty bizarre to witness. It's actually pretty strange that the Right thinks that repeating, hoax, hoax, hoax makes it manufactured. Trump has shown his willingness to appeal to foreign governments for dirt on fellow Americans.

Trump is a liar and a crook, everyone knows this. Any attempt to try to distract or ignore this is disingenuous.

Lastly, I'm in no hurry. If trump were waiting patiently for this to play out is one thing, but he's going all over social media and on television claiming (without one shred of evidence) that widespread voter fraud is responsible for his loss. He's stirring up a lot of his base to believe in his false claims, that's a problem.

What I personally think or believe is plausible is irrelevant, the only thing that matters are facts. Trump lost and that's the end of it.
Cool sit back and enjoy.
Old 11-27-2020, 12:18 AM #8749
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4234 Post(s)
Tomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,113.05
Total Points: 85,200.65
No Message - Rockin' Dummy is an understatement, lmao - Rockin' 

Quote:

The Trump campaign hosed more than $1 billion up against the wall & put millions into the coffers of Trump, his family, Pascale, etc

I also suggest that you read the fine print of his latest fund raising

More than 75% is being diverted into a slush fund and isnít being used to fight the election results
Tomjas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2020, 12:47 AM #8750
S+ Attorney At Law

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
Sidney Powell has a reputation beyond reputeSidney Powell has a reputation beyond reputeSidney Powell has a reputation beyond reputeSidney Powell has a reputation beyond reputeSidney Powell has a reputation beyond reputeSidney Powell has a reputation beyond reputeSidney Powell has a reputation beyond reputeSidney Powell has a reputation beyond reputeSidney Powell has a reputation beyond reputeSidney Powell has a reputation beyond reputeSidney Powell has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 18,690.17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry_Rushmore View Post
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Show some dam respect. My name is going to be in history books some day
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Sidney Powell is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends