No announcement yet.

Wow no wonder DAZN can throw money around like nothing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
    So what was he offering Broner anf Mikey and Spence and the Charlo's? Triple that?
    No way Tevin Farmer is making $3.5 mill.
    You guys are referring to Eddie Hearn not Dazn, hearn is trying to hook those fighters under his matchroom stable, then put them on Dazn

Oscar de la hoya delt directly with Dazn not hearn, and he got Canelo a massive deal 365 milllion deal.

Also dazn still has to budget, because they paid cristiano ronaldo huge money to be one of the spokesman of the stream service

Eddie hearn is just a talking piece for dazn usa sorta like when haymon uses sam watson.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      Your link, and yeah that guy is loaded with money.
      I just googled his 2018 net worth and it's 21 billion now.

Comment

They need someone like this to overpay and get eyes/stars on DAZN. Otherwise it'll flounder with no other significant sports (in the US)

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
          Thank you Eff
          And if theirs any chance he’s paying those numbers , it’s only to keep the trash
          Won’t be able to do that with a full stable that’s for sure
          Watch many more fighters are gonna walk away from Dazn
          Sorry but I don’t think streaming is the way to go for Boxing
          Espn + is next to go
          Streaming fugh off
          I am happy with DAZN. I hardly notice the $10 a month and I get to watch whole fight cards from the first prelim with no fuking commercials.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            its from Ring mag

But man the main shareholder has money to toss around, no wonder they gave Canelo 365 million

Is it true that DAZN is giving that guy Tevin Farmer $3.5 million a fight or something, thats a lot of money for a guy with no fanbase.

Damn Farmer is robbing them lol

He's a decent/great fighter but like you said, can't draw anyone. No one goes to see this dude fight.

I actually stop paying attention when he's on the card and wait for the next fight. He's usually fighting a nobody so I have zero interest in what's going on with him right now.

3.5...damn

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
              Might start my career as a gatekeeper and try to enlist DAZN’s services!

What do you guys think they would pay me if they’re overpaying bums and tune up fights?

I’m 5’11, 168 and Bob an weave good and I like to throw bodyshots!

My joke answer 1.5 mill!

My real answer: probably 500 bucks to fight a prospect. Lace em up bruh.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                Farmer's deal was $2mil for 4 fights.
                For him, not bad at all. Still think he's worth less than that.

Comment

Great to have Wealthy people investing into boxing

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    Eddie hearn is just a talking piece for dazn usa sorta like when haymon uses sam watson.
                    Hes a bit more than that. Hes establishing a worldwide network of promoters. Itll be unstoppable if its pulled off.

Comment

Not as rich as Tom Loeffler who is estimated to be worth 19.7 billion.

Comment

Working...
                      X