Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Teofimo lopez upsetting mikey garcia and loma.......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
    I'm 62 years old and I am confident in saying he's the best prospect I have ever seen. Yes better than a young mayweather and Canelo

I would easily make him the betting favorite over Loma
    You think he is great and you are always wrong. What better proof that he is overrated can there be than the fact that you think he is so good. If you'are 62 years old don't you think it's time you gave up dancing chickens.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      Sorry. I meant to say he has done nothing to be compared to the best fighters in the world. Go to box rec and see who he has beaten and where boxrec ranks them. Out of a possible 5 stars he has fought nothing but low level 1 and 2 star boxers. There is not a single 3 star boxer on his record. Loma and Mikey are 5 star + fighters.
      You think he is great and you are always wrong. What better proof that he is overrated can there be than the fact that you think he is so good. If you'are 62 years old don't you think it's time you gave up dancing chickens.
      damn Boliodogs you seem to have taken this personal lol......damn man...I'm only going by the eye test ....clearly based on that he is way better than the 59th fighter in the world......

Comment

My grandkids will beat your ass

Comment

anything possible its the figth game where 1 punch can everything with that being said I think he can get lomachenko with ease with Mikey I think he gonna hit that wall and lose via a wide UD.

Comment

Originally posted by The Viper View Post
            be a bigger and better accomplishment than when a young mayweather upset chico corrales and Generao Hernandez?
            You guys give the money man alot of credit for those wins...........Teofimo is the MAN in my opinion, what if he was able to do it?
            teofimo has done nothing but fight bums...and he and his ghetto father are obsessed with ryan garcia...calling on a ryan fight for the payday

Comment

are genaro and corrales as good as loma and mikey is that what you are asking essentially lol

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                are genaro and corrales as good as loma and mikey is that what you are asking essentially lol
                When i posed the question about the quality of the corrles win by may, i got cooked by everyone here as if corrales was one of the goats.........you were in that thread, which i can repost if you like......

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
                  teofimo has done nothing but fight bums...and he and his ghetto father are obsessed with ryan garcia...calling on a ryan fight for the payday
                  who had mayweather beat before genaro????????

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
                    My grandkids will beat your ass
                    hahahahahahaha damn LOL, that was savage man

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                      anything possible its the figth game where 1 punch can everything with that being said I think he can get lomachenko with ease with Mikey I think he gonna hit that wall and lose via a wide UD.
                      i don't think loma would be easy for teofimo.....and neither would be mickey.......

Comment

Working...
                      X