Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Even if DAZN fails....Canelo can get a US TV deal anywhere!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
    DAZN aint going bankrupt off the back of US boxing. Its just a small part of what they do. Theyre really only just starting.
    These people here who talk about these buisness and how its gonna fail or not are fucking clowns. Like they know something these investors who put billions of dollars in dont know, "oh canelo first fight was a dud dazn is losing money" lmfao no **** you dont think they factor in the losing money aspect of it? dumbasses dont even know netflix is billions in debt too and ARE STILL ACTIVELY ACCURING MORE DEBT but they aint playing the short game they playing the very LONG GAME! these silly nerds who cant even afford a 10 dollar subscription are seriously giving advice with a straight face about billion dollar companies lmfao.

Comment

DAZN won't fail. It's too good to fail. It's a bargain compared to all the others. You get to watch the entire card from the very first prelim fight. Who else does that? Now as a USA fan I can watch many fights from England that I couldn't watch before.

Comment

It’s just starting out and it’s a multi year investment. I’m not buying that **** but that’s mostly because they don’t have any fighters on their roster I fancy. If they land a couple more fighters that can all change.

Comment

Comment

Working...
          X