No announcement yet.

Why have pacquaio fans forgiven him already, he's still a DISGRACE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
    Ducquiao shouldn't have ducked floyd for years man.

He had his chance but mr arum came with every excuse in the book. First it was needles, then a cutoff, then no USADA, then healing from a cut, then needing to build a stadium, etc.

PATHETIC. Then he got schooled and came up with excuses.

This is the type of athlete you support? A man who ducks AND makes excuses. Wow that really says a lot about his fans

And on top of all that other bad stuff Pacquiao is not an AMERICAN! GO GET EM FLAGBOY!

Comment

May 2, 2015. The fight that sent Pacboy to isolation somewhere.

Comment

He had a good career and provided a lot of highlights. I never liked him but I often enjoyed his fights. I think he was ruined as far as being anything close to his normal self with the third and fourth Marquez fight. Badly schooled and undressed in the third and brutally KTFO in the 4th. You don't recover from that and he didn't.

I'm not mad at him for taking advantage of a dumb public and making his $100m. The same way I wasn't mad at Mayweather and McGregor stealing ******s money last year. I didn't watch. I half watched Mayweather-Pacquaio because my house was picked to host a PPV party because I have a projector that can go in the back yard and the demand from friends that are casual fans was high. I wouldn't have watched otherwise. I remember more about the Tacos I ate that night than the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
          He was never injured. U can't heal a shoulder by throwing some saltwater over it
          He had surgery.....

Comment

Working...
          X