No announcement yet.

crazy bag/shadow boxing video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the330ballers View Post

sorry for the **** quality ill reup it tommorow better i messed up on the upload.
    im not very good with the crazy bag. rewatching the video made me think i left my chin a little open... but it also made me realize the bags a little low to begin with so i'm gonna drop those shoulders naturally to hit it...

any advice?
    Question what did you use hold the bag to the floor?

Comment

Originally posted by triggerhappy View Post
      Question what did you use hold the bag to the floor?
      uhm... a normal hook.. why what do you use. i just use whats given to me.

Comment

Yep you are looking good, nice technique better the most of the vids posted here. Only thing I could see is you are practicingly slips too the left au could try slipping to the right as well. Also increase the work rate, amateur fights are short and intense so ya should train like that.

Comment

Originally posted by j View Post
          just my own advice, u don't have to have your chin tucked like u are in a fight while u practice all the time. unless, u want to have hunched upper back and like not having blood drain from your head. tucking the chin creates a lock that slows down blood circulation between head and body.
          I see what ya saying but I dont see that that would make any practical difference in fighting performance. I dunno about the scientific validity of it either,

Comment

./

you box like your a cat or somthing hitting its prey,

dont paw with the jab, your throwing soft , non explosive punches,

throw the shot out with thumb on tob and just b4 u hit the target turn palm down

Comment

You're better than the ****bag Shawn, who posts crappy vids along with excuses of arsebleeding to get sympathy. What a bum.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBlackSwifty View Post
                I see what ya saying but I dont see that that would make any practical difference in fighting performance. I dunno about the scientific validity of it either,
                well, this unnatural chin tucking can have impact on health - which impacts maximum athletic performace.

in high levels of yoga i know they do the neck lock - which is basically tucking the chin. i believe this lock has specific effects on blood pressure.

i would worry about tucking the chin for long periods of time more than doing it here and there.

having said that, in my training, we tuck chin just enough so that the head sits onthe neck without pressure.

i tend to see a lot of people overtuck in practice which can lead to shoulders stiff and bunched up.

Comment

u gotta put more ass into that right cross

Comment

BUmppppppppppppppp

Comment

Working...
                    X