No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Rocks, Dominates Adrien Broner For Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boy Jones Jr. View Post
    I agree. Its better to throw less punches than your opponent and land less.

Thats what wins rounds.
    It's better to throw punches that land. How about using common sense and stop leaving dumb azz comments u act like your and 8 year old kid probably a grown azz man

Comment

• Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
      It's better to throw punches that land. How about using common sense and stop leaving dumb azz comments u act like your and 8 year old kid probably a grown azz man
      Post the rounds where Always Beaten landed more.

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
        It's the same song and dance for Broner. He lands a few flashy punches throughout the fight but never throws combos. He allows his opponents to outwork him. Easy 9-3 fight for Manny
        Broner is what he is at this point. But I think Paulie nailed it tonight when he said Broner is frustrating to watch because you see the flashes in almost every fight. I think Broner’s biggest problem is that he doesn’t fight to his strengths. He’s at his best when he’s coming forward, landing sharp, thudding shots to the head and body and wearing his opponent down. And mixing in the catching and shooting while coming forward. But for whatever reason he wants to be this slick defensive counterpuncher and he’s just not. At least not against top level guys. But north of 35, he doesn’t seem to have anything to keep guys off him. And guys seem to being willing to go after him and accept the couple flashy counters that AB will land through the course of the fight.

Comment

• Scorecards are a joke. Broner didn't win a round period. 116-112 is about as corrupt as you can get in boxing.

Comment

I mustve missed it,but did he say he thought Always bull****ting about billions won,let alone deserved more than 2 rds?

Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
              Broner is what he is at this point. But I think Paulie nailed it tonight when he said Broner is frustrating to watch because you see the flashes in almost every fight. I think Broner’s biggest problem is that he doesn’t fight to his strengths. He’s at his best when he’s coming forward, landing sharp, thudding shots to the head and body and wearing his opponent down. And mixing in the catching and shooting while coming forward. But for whatever reason he wants to be this slick defensive counterpuncher and he’s just not. At least not against top level guys. But north of 35, he doesn’t seem to have anything to keep guys off him. And guys seem to being willing to go after him and accept the couple flashy counters that AB will land through the course of the fight.
              For Broner, I've narrowed it down to this:

1. He doesn't have the stamina to throw an even average amount of punches per round

2. He won't throw because he doesn't want to leave himself open to be hit flush

3. He really thinks he can land one big shot and get guys out of there.

Or a combo of all 3

Comment

I don't know who always beatin is. Unlike your bum azz I have respect for anyone that step inside that ring, because we all know you've never done it a day in your life. Only fighting you do is online with your fingers

Comment

Broner sells squat.
                  Broner hasn’t been considered a top fighter in over half a decade and keeps finding himself in events that outweigh his talent. So he’s doing something.

Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
                    You will still see Broner against top guys. Broner is the perfect stay busy opponent for a top fighter. Broner is a fringe contender that’s no threat and can sell the hell out of an event.
                    Broner could fight Danny Garcia.
                    I think he can win that fight.

Comment

• Broner has good chin, was never stopped, he is entertaining. That`s why he sells and makes money. he was never elite, but he is high class.

Broner -berto would be fun

Comment

Working...
                      X