No announcement yet.

The greatest threat to Western males

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by man down View Post
    Whats funny is when the young guys get pissed when a 20 something hits on a 40 something at the gym. Why do you young guys think this is happening? My buddy has a phone FULL of mid 20 hot women. They always complain about the guys their age and how all they want to do is play video games and live at home.
    I'm 28 and a lot of the 20 year old girls on my phone play video games and live at home lol. A lot of them play league of legends.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
      I'm 28 and a lot of the 20 year old girls on my phone play video games and live at home lol. A lot of them play league of legends.
      *****in' everybody plays LoL. Male or female, hot or not.

Comment

Don’t lie. You have not done well in the dating department

Comment

The problem in the west is that there is enough stupid people to form the likes of Antifa, the KKK and the BLM groups. If there were not enough stupid people in the west there wouldn't be any kind of groups that I listed.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            Self pity. Selling self pity to western males has become big business. There is a whole industry that sells the idea to western males that the world is stacked against them. Guys like Jordan Peterson is making a killing doing this. They take extreme examples and sell it as if they're the norm. I see it all the time on this forum. A user will take an extreme story and frame it as if it's normal.

An example is that story about boy dancing at a gay club. The story was written as if the mainstream media is ignoring the story. Is the mainstream supposed to camp out at gay clubs to see if kids are dancing there? That story was extreme and once it caught fire I began to see it reported everywhere. But if you read the thread the posters viewed this as an attack on them, their values, their masculinity, and western civilization.

Their favorite go to is California. They'll find the most extreme story in the most liberal cities in California and try to pass it off as the norm. California politics is like Florida Man, it's not normal or mainstream.

Another of their favorite is feminism. Feminism is the root of all evil and the cause of all problems, let them tell it. The vast majority of women are not feminist. Not trying to brag but I will admit I've done pretty well in the dating department. Women have always and will always love masculinity. If you ask women if they're feminist, most will say they are. If you tell a woman the extreme views of feminism, most will tell you they don't agree with it. Women like men who are men.

What I find lacking is someone telling western males the truth. And the truth is this world is moving along and feeling sorry for yourself won't get you ahead. You have to better yourself and now compete on a global level. Sure, your father could work and your mother could stay home and raise the kids. That's still possible but you have to be willing to sacrifice to make it happen. Move to an area you may not like but the cost of living is cheaper and your money goes further. That's what your father and grandfather had to do.

But it's easier to tell people you are being systematically wipe out by extreme outside groups and the only way to fix this problem is to buy my book. Or in a recent example, vote for me. Only I can fix these problems I told you were the reason you're underperforming in life.
            If the greatest threat to Western males is self-pity then we are doing pretty amazingly.

Back in the day people were worried about the plague and smallpox etc.

If more people were grateful for just how lucky they are to grow up in the environment they do then a large portion of the self-pity would evaporate.

I love travelling and have travelled all over the world. Western males (and females) are incredibly lucky overall to live in the settings and locations that they do.

I am very grateful for what I have and have an overall positive outlook on life. In China I gave an old, poverty sticken couple some luxury chocolate and saw true, pure gratitude expressed. In Japan I gave and old, freezing homeless man some hot chicken pieces and saw true, pure gratitude expressed as it kept him warm and full, even if only for 1 night...... meanwhile in the West you hear stories of a spoilt excuse for a man sitting in front of a 60 inch TV, flicking through his 100 channels crying and whinging about how depressed he is and how hard he has it.

I don't have time for people like that.

As I sit in front of my 65 inch 4k TV and type this on my fancy touch screen phone I am reminded of just how lucky I am.

While I like to enjoy the finer things in life I am ultimately grateful for the everything that I have and try not to take things for granted.

Best wishes BoxingScene brethren.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
              Don’t lie. You have not done well in the dating department
              well back in my day. I'm more of a friends with benefits guy now. I don't enjoy the chase anymore.

But one thing i know for a fact. Women love masculinity. Even the toxic kind.

Comment

You have no connection to any Western culture and have never experienced manhood (you've been artificially helped along & treated like a disabled person by society at every turn from birth).

How would you know? You wouldn't last a day in an non-dependent adult male's life.

I'm not saying it's hard, but it's too hard for you.
                Last edited by ////; 01-19-2019, 10:58 AM.

Comment

That's mainly an American thing,europe is moving to the right, there's a very good chance the far right is going to win the european elections, in fact they are favourites.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                    I THINK they are talking about the guys that live online playing from moms house.
                    Yes everyone plays but I guess the question is when do you turn it off get out and find your own place?

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                      I THINK they are talking about the guys that live online playing from moms house.
                      Yes everyone plays but I guess the question is when do you turn it off get out and find your own place?
                      My point was what right do they have to complain when they're doing the same thing lol

Comment

Working...
                      X