Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jeff Horn Eyes Canelo, Golovkin at 160: Canelo is Beatable!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HarvardBlue View Post
    I guess Mundine, Canelo, and Golovkin are on the same level in Jeff's mind.

Is he forgetting the whooping he took from Crawford? And Pacquiao, at half his size punched a hole in his face?
    Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
    Laugh all you want but Horn would fight anyone at those weights. Maybe the divas at 160 could learn a thing or two from the jeffinator. He's got the world shook again!
    Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
    Horn whipped Manny fool what are you on? He doesn't care he wants the best he has balls and he isn't f***ing around.
    These 3 in a row were worth wading through till the end. Brilliant work gentlemen...

Look, the dude's tough, he's got balls, but he's not on the level he thinks he is. Straight from Mundine to Canelo lmao..

Comment

Jeff horn isn't fit to be a sparing partner for gg or canelo. Maybe if their punching bag malfuntioned he could be of use.

Comment

Every boxer on planet earth is beatable but Horn ain't beating Canelo GGG or any other top level MW.

Comment

Canelo is beatable, I've seen it happen 4 times, just not always on the scorecards. Horn has no chance in hell though.

Comment

lol.......this would be a highlight reel ko...........

Comment

Calling them fuccers while on a camera doesnt mean he really wants that smoke. And lot of cuunts actually thought it was some courageous act? Alright i'm out

Damn you Bud, look what you did to this mammal?

Comment

buahahaha!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                  Canelo is beatable, I've seen it happen 4 times, just not always on the scorecards. Horn has no chance in hell though.
                  Yup

I seen Floyd lose 3 times aswell but just not on the cards.

Their all beatable.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                    Yup

I seen Floyd lose 3 times aswell but just not on the cards.

Their all beatable.
                    I've seen Floyd lose once for sure vs castillo and once debatably vs maidana. Who's the 3rd? Don't say Oscar because that was a clear win.

Comment

Horn the DOAT of boxing.

Delusionnest of all time.

Comment

Working...
                      X