No announcement yet.

How can anybody think Joshua isnt taking steroids? [VID]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blond Beast View Post
    Thank you. Banned diuretics like lasix are strong as hell and dangerous. Pointless performance wise for a HW to take something like that if they don’t have to make a certain weight. U cramp up like crazy, ur organs are deprived of fluid. Being dehydrated like ur worst hangover is the last thing u want before u have to fight in a ring. I’m sure sum lighter fighters use them because they have to make a weight, and hope to recover in time. I’m an experienced PED user. I’ve done almost everything made even the rarest ones. Lasix too. Most Fighters get lean, which would expose any gyno ( ***** **** ) but I don’t see a lot of that, doesn’t mean they aren’t taking anti estrogens to counter it. My point is I’ve been around it most of my life and it’s hard to see obvious signs.
    I use Lasix due to medical reasons, why would anyone use it except to flush out their system when your on a regimen.

AJ is a little suspect thou because of his symmetry and just how lean and yet big he is.

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
      I use Lasix due to medical reasons, why would anyone use it except to flush out their system when your on a regimen.

AJ is a little suspect thou because of his symmetry and just how lean and yet big he is.
      Someone said AJ might not be on roids but believed he was taking Diuretics, there’s no proof of that, or failed test, was just an opinion. I just backed up someone else who replied that they didn’t understand why a HW would take diuretics if they didn’t need to make weight.

Comment

Everyone is on something.

Comment

Working...
        X