Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I bet we will see Panterita WAR Figueroa Jr vs Crawford in 2019!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    he's also not good so yes he should take advantage of the gullible folk as long as possible and not take a loss vs a top fighter.
    That's your opinion, which you have every right to.

Comment

Originally posted by Mequetrefe View Post
      Panterita is a beast. Maybe Crawford wins but chances are he'll take a beating getting that W.
      in all likelihood figueroa would take a beating. this is the same guy that should have lost to ricky burns right? same guy that squeeked by demarco. same guy that got a dubious decision vs belmontes. why do you view him as such a beast? if he had ko'd some top guys or hell even fought some top guys then there would be some reason to think that but struggling against that type of comp isn't a good sign. is he a beast because he ko'd a shot guerrero who had lost 5 of 6 fights?

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
        Burns, Demarco. Easy work. Both Crawford and Figueroa Jr. are weight bullies. These guys walk around 180lbs. A 135 drained Figueroa Jr. would’ve had wider cards than the 140 bout against Burns with all the excess holding as did DeMarco. Panterita is a bulldozer. Crawford don’t want none of that
        if burns, demarco, and belmontes were such easy work why did he barely beat them(if at all) that was hard work for figuereo which shouldnt give you much confidence in him when he steps up his level of comp but yet here you are so kudos for believing

Comment

it wouldn't surprise me

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
            Crawford wont survive the war Panterita wil bring!
            sup man, ban bet for mickey hoecia vs spence? or is this another one of your predictions like rios over danny garcia, if so, then how about ban bet Crawford vs Panterita

Comment

if burns, demarco, and belmontes were such easy work why did he barely beat them(if at all) that was hard work for figuereo which shouldnt give you much confidence in him when he steps up his level of comp but yet here you are so kudos for believing
              As I said before, most elites start as weight bullies, particularly the multiple esque division champs. I think Crawford, and Figueroa Jr. are way better at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
                As I said before, most elites start as weight bullies, particularly the multiple esque division champs. I think Crawford, and Figueroa Jr. are way better at 147.
                but figgy struggled with belmontes at 135, burns at 140, and demarco at 147. i don't think its a weight issue that is making him under perform.

Comment

but figgy struggled with belmontes at 135, burns at 140, and demarco at 147. i don't think its a weight issue that is making him under perform.
                  I don’t recall Figueroa Jr. struggled with De Marco at all. Didn’t Figueroa throw like 5000 shots and still didn’t stop? That’s some crazy stamina advantage while still receiving some from his opposing fighter. Werent the cards for DeMarco and Burns wide if I recall? I find Figgy more like a comic in the ring because he’s a loose cannon. He is going to show Molina Jr. how to do it proper.

Comment

in all likelihood figueroa would take a beating. this is the same guy that should have lost to ricky burns right? same guy that squeeked by demarco. same guy that got a dubious decision vs belmontes. why do you view him as such a beast? if he had ko'd some top guys or hell even fought some top guys then there would be some reason to think that but struggling against that type of comp isn't a good sign. is he a beast because he ko'd a shot guerrero who had lost 5 of 6 fights?
                    He is beast, he dont give a f-ek about the opponent and will fight anybody, even his grandma can get it. Crawford would get mauled on the inside trust me. Panterita can take and dish it too, Dont sleep on him.

Comment

Working...
                    X