Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lennox Lewis Backs Split, Not Flat Fee, For Joshua-Wilder Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
    Let me remind you that the 15 mil that Wilder agreed to is over. Joshua fought Headvetkin. So throw that out of your head.

Joshua is avoiding Wilder because he is shook so stop lying and saying that won't fight him because he won't give him 35 or 40%. Joshua was shook long before 35-40% was even mentioned. The lunacy in your post is hilarious. Wilder's career will move on and he doesn't have the stigma of being a ****en coward like Joshua.

nobody said anything like that

I said this.....

by avoiding that fight now..... they gain useful experience for their young fighter..... they make BIG money no matter who they put in there with him..... and Wilder could possibly get outboxed by Fury or someone else in the meantime..... setting up a more favourable matchup against Wilders conqueror
    your argument is..... that Wilder will not accept an offer that they will not make

you are pricing him out bro

he can only pray for 40%, in the UK..... that is his highest possible return on that fight..... I doubt he will get that much..... hopefully, but more likely 35-37.5%

Comment

• Originally posted by gully7 View Post
      People can look back and see Martin was an easy fight but at the time people in boxing were picking Martin and saying it was too soon for AJ, Fury bet on Martin.
      Joshua was a 5 to 1 favorite heading into that fight. Clearly the bookies didn't think it was too soon for Joshua.

Why didn't Wilder fight Martin? They had the same promoter who had/has more money than sense. Unifications take precedent over mandatories. He NEVER went after Martin.
      When was Wilder supposed to go after Martin? Martin lost the title three months after he won it. How was Wilder supposed to compete with Hearn offering Martin $5 million and giving Haymon options on Joshua if he won?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
        You gave zero math. You gave numbers for the Fury Wilder fight. You gave numbers for Joshua fights. You did ZERO math to explain why taking 40% of a $100M+ fight is foolish. Show me the MATH as to how Wilder is going to make $40M+ in one fight. Or two.
        So you don't know the total revenue eh, lmao.
        I gave you everything you need to know. Why I'm talking to you about a fight that won't happen is beyond me.

So keep arguing that Wilder doesn't deserve over 40%, and I'll keep calling Joshua the ***** that he is and why they wont ever fight. ****en coward.
        Last edited by Raggamuffin; 12-30-2018, 05:24 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          nobody said anything like that

I said this.....

your argument is..... that Wilder will not accept an offer that they will not make

you are pricing him out bro

he can only pray for 40%, in the UK..... that is his highest possible return on that fight..... I doubt he will get that much..... hopefully, but more likely 35-37.5%
          My argument is that the ****en coward won't fight Wilder. You Joshua dick blowers can keep dishing out your percentage talk and who deserves what. Wilder wil keep on fighting the Ortiz and Furys of the world.

Comment

• Keep talking yourselves into thinking that Wilder will have to accept 40% or lower and I'll keep telling you JDB's that the fight won't happen in the UK. I'm starting to know how Haymon, Finkel and Hearn think. It's a good thing Fury had the balls to come here and fight Wilder. Otherwise we'd still be talking flat fees and low percentages. First it's "Wilder has never had a successful ppv" lmao. Now it's "Wilder will only get 40% or less" because they know that the stiff stoic ***** made ***** won't come to the US. Well Rag he's the draw in the uk. He's a ****en bore and a coward. He's an old man fighting bum beating shivering *****.

Comment

This is a good post.
              Thanks, Bud; It's awfully nice of you to say

Comment

Well said...
                Thanks, Boss I greatly appreciate the compliment

Comment

Working...
                X