Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adonis Stevenson still in coma, managed to move arm to try to take off respirator

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
    Ahh cmon.. insaneboxer isnt wishing ill upon some good righteous man. It’s Adonis Stevenson, the scumbag who raped young girls..

Rape is no different than murder in my book. Actually it’s worse. Overpowering a weaker individual to satisfy oneself is the most hideous crime.

I dont give a flying fuk about people like that.
    So with that same logic, God should kill you because you disobeyed him. Dont tell me you follow his commandments when you out here wishing bad to others. Yet he still gives a chance to repent to EVERYBODY. If the one that knows and sees everything gives him a chance then so will I and everybody that fears God.

Comment

Originally posted by Mequetrefe View Post
      So with that same logic, God should kill you because you disobeyed him. Dont tell me you follow his commandments when you out here wishing bad to others. Yet he still gives a chance to repent to EVERYBODY. If the one that knows and sees everything gives him a chance then so will I and everybody that fears God.
      Sure if such a being exist

Comment

Here we go again with the self righteous as$holes dropping comments like u had to click on this thread.

Comment

I don't like Stevenson, but if he's brain damaged it's bad for the sport. SJW's are invading all aspects of society, and it won't be long before they set their sights on boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
            I don't like Stevenson, but if he's brain damaged it's bad for the sport. SJW's are invading all aspects of society, and it won't be long before they set their sights on boxing.
            What is SJW? I'm just curious so I can follow along.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
              Sure if such a being exist
              Lmaooo, and still you dont believe? Look at your mom, that's plenty of proof for you.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
                Here we go again with the self righteous as$holes dropping comments like u had to click on this thread.
                Not self-righteous, just clearing your mind of all the ***** you have in it and giving you some clarity. People's mindset need to be changed fool. Grow up.

Comment

Originally posted by MeanestNiceGuy View Post
                  Social justice warriors, liberals, Democrats, communist revolutionaries, feminists, soyboys, etc... Everything is offensive and oppressive to them

Comment

Originally posted by MeanestNiceGuy View Post
                    Social Justice Warriors.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...m=SJW&amp=true

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
                      Ohhhh, okay. Duuuuh, my bad for asking. Now it all makes sense and yes, you're absolutely right, I can see this happening in the near future.

Comment

Working...
                      X