Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 02-07-2019, 07:03 PM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 897 Post(s)
johnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 76,338.70
Default BREAKING: Maid tells all. Shocking details of Michael Jackson and Children

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

"The 56-year-old says she fished Jackson's and children's underwear from a Jacuzzi at the home, and witnessed kids walking around barely clothed
She says she found Vaseline and tampons next to Jackson's bed and around the house and recalls the singer having a strange obsession with photos of children
But most disturbing was a large collection of VHS cassettes McManus believes contained 'intimate' footage the star filmed with children in the 1990s
McManus said she was scared to come forward because she 'was told by Michael’s bodyguards that they could hire a hit man to take me out"
From above link out today.

Apparently she did testify against him back in 2005.

Last edited by johnbook; 02-07-2019 at 07:20 PM.
johnbook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 08:23 PM #2
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 626 Post(s)
kingstip9 has a reputation beyond reputekingstip9 has a reputation beyond reputekingstip9 has a reputation beyond reputekingstip9 has a reputation beyond reputekingstip9 has a reputation beyond reputekingstip9 has a reputation beyond reputekingstip9 has a reputation beyond reputekingstip9 has a reputation beyond reputekingstip9 has a reputation beyond reputekingstip9 has a reputation beyond reputekingstip9 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,102.53
Total Points: 31,685.99

Money grab
kingstip9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 09:21 PM #3
Hittin' the heavy bag.

Quoted: 14003 Post(s)
Redd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,186,474.37
Total Points: 1,257,184.74
Buy another heavy bag, dog. - punchr Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. No Message - stephenmc Cheers to a great poster - Sergey Kovalev Even though I often disagree with you, I still enjoy reading your posts.  Here's a beer. - j0zef 
sit on this, man. it will relax you. best wishes, punchr - punchr No Message - Scott. Weiland Great post, man. - anthonydavid11 Red's all about quality! - BoxingFan85 No Message - Scott. Weiland 
Peace out, brother, I was just clowning around. - !! Anorak Happy Easter and sh*t. - DionysusX Cheers! - anthonydavid11 One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder LOL - Tony Trick-Pony 
Because you're cool - jaded "no more than 3 replies" dumbass ) - Ogecca MaMa since you think negative of others. f*ck yourself with it - Ogecca MaMa Block this you queer. - denium Stay classy , my friend! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Ogecca MaMa Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Sounds like she doesn't have anything of substance. I don't get how people can be around something like this and make no efforts to document it, get pictures, etc. What kind of garbage human being would you have to be to work around that and not inform law enforcement?
I think MJ was a pedo but I can't take this bytch seriously when she made no effort to stop him from molesting children.
Redd Foxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 09:33 PM #4
Banned

Quoted: 13632 Post(s)
.!WAR MIKEY!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY!. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 273,556.90
Total Points: 309,139.94
No Message - -jose- Happy Holidays bro - KOVALBOXER Boss Hogg Cartel - LoadedWraps bad ass sig and avi..... - Santa_ For Kovalev & Rocky 4 - BKM- 
WAR KILLER KOV!! - Dean_Razorback lol good one! :beerchug: - -jose- uno cerveza - Omowale Tribe Hahaha, good stuff. - Santa_ welcome back vato loco - Tago Nang Tago 
:beerchug: - -jose- No Message - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- Love your hilarious posts. Keep it up. - 1bad65 CHEERS! - anthonydavid11 
Thanks for upload - - Ram Raid - right on, bro. - MinuteMaid5 Merry Christmas - TBear 

if its anything illegal she should be arrested as co-conspirator.
.!WAR MIKEY!. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 10:11 PM #5
Undisputed Champion

johnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond repute

Is there any evidence that she profited from her "revelations"?
If not, maybe she should get some credit?

Did any other employee of MJ's testify against him in 2005? Has she ever taken a lie detector? Not that those are infallible.

I did not follow this in 2005 at all.

I did investigate details of his death, and have no doubt that that "cardiologist" deliberately murdered him, and that given he was grossly undercharged at his trial, the hit probably occurred because MJ started giving things away. This could include his being a child sex slave as stated in Brice Taylor's book.

It's clear from his behavior that he was a very fucced up guy probably since his own childhood.
Old 02-07-2019, 11:14 PM #6
Hittin' the heavy bag.

Redd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond repute
Buy another heavy bag, dog. - punchr Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. No Message - stephenmc Cheers to a great poster - Sergey Kovalev Even though I often disagree with you, I still enjoy reading your posts.  Here's a beer. - j0zef 
sit on this, man. it will relax you. best wishes, punchr - punchr No Message - Scott. Weiland Great post, man. - anthonydavid11 Red's all about quality! - BoxingFan85 No Message - Scott. Weiland 
Peace out, brother, I was just clowning around. - !! Anorak Happy Easter and sh*t. - DionysusX Cheers! - anthonydavid11 One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder LOL - Tony Trick-Pony 
Because you're cool - jaded "no more than 3 replies" dumbass ) - Ogecca MaMa since you think negative of others. f*ck yourself with it - Ogecca MaMa Block this you queer. - denium Stay classy , my friend! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Ogecca MaMa Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnbook View Post
I did investigate details of his death, and have no doubt that that "cardiologist" deliberately murdered him,
Then you need to "investigate" further. Absurd to think it was murder when he left a clear trail of unsafe practices that he was going to have to answer for. You think he recklessly over-medicated the guy, wrote it down, and thought it was a smart way to get away with murder for profit??

It's clear that what he was doing was committing unsafe practices in order to keep such a high profile client. People in MJ's position expect their physician to give them whatever they want. It's documented that the treatments were getting ramped up to to the extreme as Michael needed more and more to be sedated. This doc had the option to stop and lose the client or to continue what he was doing.

The whole trial was based on these things and there are docs you can watch that take you through step by step.
Old 02-07-2019, 11:32 PM #7
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd Foxx View Post
Then you need to "investigate" further. Absurd to think it was murder when he left a clear trail of unsafe practices that he was going to have to answer for. You think he recklessly over-medicated the guy, wrote it down, and thought it was a smart way to get away with murder for profit??

It's clear that what he was doing was committing unsafe practices in order to keep such a high profile client. People in MJ's position expect their physician to give them whatever they want. It's documented that the treatments were getting ramped up to to the extreme as Michael needed more and more to be sedated. This doc had the option to stop and lose the client or to continue what he was doing.

The whole trial was based on these things and there are docs you can watch that take you through step by step.
Utter nonsense.

I've already detailed here numerous things. He should have had him treated for sleep apnea, instead of injecting him with a dangerous anesthetic not approved for such use.
He injected him and overdosed him and then instead of observing, went to the bathroom and only came out after he knew MJ was dead. Did CPR on the soft bed again instead of a hard surface after he was gone. [This from a "cardiologist."] Didn't ring for help until after he was long gone. Paramedics arrived and knew he was irretrievable. His own statements hang him well, or would have if the PTB weren't behind the hit.

Murray did his job well that day.

Last edited by johnbook; 02-07-2019 at 11:38 PM.
Old 02-07-2019, 11:38 PM #8
Tom Brady=GOAT

Quoted: 3008 Post(s)
SouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond reputeSouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond reputeSouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond reputeSouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond reputeSouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond reputeSouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond reputeSouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond reputeSouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond reputeSouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond reputeSouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond reputeSouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,801.34
Total Points: 40,504.47
Happy Birthday.. - !! AI-Holmes!! No Message - -jose- No Message - -jose- almost 2000 gift...thanks for the green - -jose- Heres To Connor Mcgregor Bro, Were Taking Over - Rocky... 
Genuinely one of the funniest posters on this site. - joseph5620 No Message - -jose- Happy New Year bro, All the best for 2016 - Rocky... No Message - -jose- it's going to be the FOTY - Santa_ 
SOG! - Cutthroat realest ni*ga on earf - Beercules Happy Holidays - TBear You are the wind beneath my wings. - PF Rudyo some alize for a real nicca staccin that breade - STAX ON DECK 
funny as fk - jas May You Have the Woman of Your Dreams - JimRaynor Go Celts!!! - Turd Best Ever A Clover for you, lad... - Tony Trick-Pony good post - MinuteMaid5 

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
SouthPawHitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 12:07 AM #9
Banned

Quoted: 6300 Post(s)
Curtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 303,077.63
Let me start you off, cuz. - Bobby Deez There ya go lad - lparm Cheers to black unicorns!!! - Outworn "enjoy" - MinuteMaid5 Prescribed - MinuteMaid5 

A tell all that the subject matter can't refute. It's all about that $$$$$.
Curtis Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 12:35 AM #10
Hittin' the heavy bag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnbook View Post
Utter nonsense.

I've already detailed here numerous things. He should have had him treated for sleep apnea, instead of injecting him with a dangerous anesthetic not approved for such use.
He injected him and overdosed him and then instead of observing, went to the bathroom and only came out after he knew MJ was dead. Did CPR on the soft bed again instead of a hard surface after he was gone. [This from a "cardiologist."] Didn't ring for help until after he was long gone. Paramedics arrived and knew he was irretrievable. His own statements hang him well, or would have if the PTB weren't behind the hit.

Murray did his job well that day.
And you're a fool if you think he did that as part of a murder for profit scheme. Why would someone have done ANY of that if they were expecting him to die and were trying to get away with it? You think he tried to commit murder and his out was making it look like involuntary manslaughter?? Gullible people need to avoid conspiracy websites.

Ediy; Your simple mind couldn't handle a disagreement so you blocked me. You said,
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnbook;
the hit probably occurred because MJ started giving things away
Yet you claim you said it wasn't about money.
But, you're afraid to let me talk.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

johnbook

Last edited by Redd Foxx; 02-08-2019 at 08:18 AM.

Share This With Friends

Tags
all., breaking:, children, details, jackson, maid, michael, shocking, tells