Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not being able to cum because I had drained myself whacking off all afternoon. In all fairness I wasn't expecting to go out that night. I just acted like I came and flushed the condom quickly.

Ahh the good old days....

Comment

Originally posted by racer59 View Post
      Not being able to cum because I had drained myself whacking off all afternoon. In all fairness I wasn't expecting to go out that night. I just acted like I came and flushed the condom quickly.

Hahaha ****ing guy

Comment

The last threesome I had before I started dating my ex. It was my "going away sex" so I could totally dedicate myself to her. It took 40 ****ing minutes for my dick to get hard. I fapped that morning (dumbass not cumming quick trick) and it freaking ruined me. They were both attractive too. Doing everything in their power to get me hard sucking slurping, kissing, licking, oil, NOTHING. It took both of them giving me head with ice to finally get hard. Most embarrased I've ever been whilst having coitus.

Comment

My friend Chelsea growing up. Lived down the street from me. We grew up together with the rest of the kids in the neighborhood. Still friends till this day. We went out one night when we all just turned 21......she's heavy set lol chubby I guess. We were all out getting wasted. I mean wasted. Everybody leaves the bar. I rode with her. And next thing I know we were at the park by my house and she's giving me head. In her car. Which wasent bad. I started rubbing her pu$$y threw her jeans. I was like damn she's wet as hell!!!! So we go to the back seat I pull her pants off and man. Just MAN. The odor was not good at all,she was hairy and had hair around the lips like thick ones which I had never seen before. I'm thinking to myself you have to pull threw for her mental status bro. So I stuck it in and lasted for 2minutes,till I shrunk I was like damn I can't do this its just awkward Chelsea. She said it's fine. Put her pants back on........

Comment

Originally posted by mortal7 View Post
            Fingering a girl and she started bleeding on my hand. It was a lot of blood.
            Oooooooo. Damn. I woulda freaked out

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Volcano View Post
              Two pieces of corn came out of her ass while having sex.
              Hahahaha this one takes the cake if true

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                me and my ex did **** the first time and I got shyt on my dick. Never did **** since.
                Unless she's a pro at ****, your bound to get s.hit on your d.ick... I've never understood why ppl disrespect women for being human... its a turn off, but it comes with the territory...

Comment

Tried to have sex with a girl with three children. Tried to. The looseness of her vagina mixed with wearing a condom=my dick staying hard for all of three minutes. Went down on her and she gave me a really nice ******* and I went home.

Thought I wouldn't hear from her again, but she asked me back over the next night. Figured I would be able to make it happen, but the nervousness from the night before sealed my fate. Went soft AGAIN after only a couple minutes. She said I could take off the condom but **** THAT that ***** had three kids. Got a great *******, but I was beyond humiliated.

She tried to hang out some more but I didn't dare try to hit that **** again. I still see her posts in my facebook newsfeed and it haunts the **** out of me.

Comment

Originally posted by racer59 View Post

Had the same **** happen to me a couple of months ago. I was at work when my ex's friend came in. We started talking and we hit it of real quick. Anywho she asked me to meet her at her pat after work and I did like the horn dog that I am. We ended up at the beach and **** got heavy quick and next thing I know I'm pounding her hard but for the life of me I couldn't cum. She even sucked my D and nothing. I still remember how she was blowing me and kept saying "oh my gawd" because I couldn't cum. **** was hilarious now that I think about it.

Comment

I took this stripper to a hotel one time after my girl had broken up with me because I was hurting and I thought if I ****ed somebody that I would feel better and it would be the first step to getting over her.

Well once I got her on the bed we were making out and I started fingering her, everything was going alright. She came from me fingering her and said we should take a shower first because she was still sensitive. I volunteered to go first.

When I got into the bathroom I smelled my fingers and almost threw up, it was the worst smell my nose had ever experienced, and i've smelled dead people before... it was like a mix of week old vomit that's been sitting in the sun and every day, some random hobo with throat cancer would spit into it over and over... I can't describe it, it was such an offensive smell, it creeped up into my nose and i felt my stomach turning inside out.

I washed it, said **** it it's too late and got into the shower. I got out, she went in took forever and she came out naked, got on top of me and wasted no time, but I couldn't get it up lol.. She was like what's wrong, is that it? But my stomach was still bubbling from the smell and I was scared she might have some kind of disease. Plus my heart wasn't really into it. I started missing my girl.

I told her I made a mistake and that I was married... she got mad first then she started getting sad, and asked why I was wasting her time if I was just playing games. I told her i was sorry and I dropped her off in the city. She said she would call me but I gave her a fake number lol
                      Last edited by KEY LOW; 02-26-2015, 08:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X