No announcement yet.

All you Lil Wayne fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ROSEWOOD View Post
    You gotta be outta yo ****en mind playa...
    u better believe it.

Comment

You gotta be outta yo ****en mind playa...
      Okay.. let's pretend I'm out of my mind. Gimme the hottest 4 lines, 2 lines, 8 lines you want from Wayne, and I'll find the equal amount of times from ALL the names I mentioned.

I wont do that with Nas, only because he has classic albums, Wayne doesn't. It's not even fair to Wayne. He's not on that level, legacy-wise.

Everyone else is fairgame.

I'll be waiting..........

Comment

Originally posted by C-Drone View Post
        Okay.. let's pretend I'm out of my mind. Gimme the hottest 4 lines, 2 lines, 8 lines you want from Wayne, and I'll find the equal amount of times from ALL the names I mentioned.

I wont do that with Nas, only because he has classic albums, Wayne doesn't. It's not even fair to Wayne. He's not on that level, legacy-wise.

PREACH BROTHA

Comment

I won't even bother...

I give you 1 million bars and you'll give me 2 million negative reasons why they are bullcrap..

Just give the youngman his props..Whether you like him or not, you have to respect what he's doing for the industry today..No beef, no hatin, just good ole flow for the radio waves..

Comment

Originally posted by Dice View Post
            PREACH BROTHA
            Don't co-sign for the bullcrap playa..

Comment

Playa I must co-sign. Dog i'm an up north boy but I BEEN rode for Wayne. It was all about that cash money for me. Whats yall know bout that Ballers Remix, Hot Boys and Project Pat.

I'm only mad cuz all these nigas was hatin on me when I sed wayne was hot now they all on his jock like I ain't put em on.

He still hot but he was hotter before brotha, and u best believe my niga B.G. and my ***** Juvie The Great is still betta

Comment

I won't even bother...

I give you 1 million bars and you'll give me 2 million negative reasons why they are bullcrap..

Just give the youngman his props..Whether you like him or not, you have to respect what he's doing for the industry today..No beef, no hatin, just good ole flow for the radio waves..
                He's a nice cat. But the best, he is not. And most his fans make this claim, yet offer NO proof. I copped The Carter II, I will cop The Carter III, I liked Shooters, I Miss My Dawgs, **** Tha World, Fireman, Hit 'Em Up.. Georgia... Bush, Some of his ****.

But legacy-wise? He has A LOT of work to do.

Comment

If it was such bull****, you'd back up the claim.

Comment

He's a nice cat. But the best, he is not. And most his fans make this claim, yet offer NO proof. I copped The Carter II, I will cop The Carter III, I liked Shooters, I Miss My Dawgs, **** Tha World, Fireman, Hit 'Em Up.. Georgia... Bush, Some of his ****.

But legacy-wise? He has A LOT of work to do.
                    Look playa..I don't think you understand my stance on Lil Wayne..I say he is the best rapper alive because he said it and no one stepped up to say otherwise..Just as TI with the King ****..I personally don't think Lil Wayne is the best rapper in the game..I do however believe he is better than half of the rappers yall speak of on this site, Nas & Lupe being 1 & 2..

Comment

Originally posted by Dice View Post
                      Playa I must co-sign. Dog i'm an up north boy but I BEEN rode for Wayne. It was all about that cash money for me. Whats yall know bout that Ballers Remix, Hot Boys and Project Pat.

I'm only mad cuz all these nigas was hatin on me when I sed wayne was hot now they all on his jock like I ain't put em on.

He still hot but he was hotter before brotha, and u best believe my niga B.G. and my ***** Juvie The Great is still betta
                      Hell no..B.G...ok Juvi is a better argument but B.G.!! B.G. is good for a couple hot tracks..that's it

Comment

Working...
                      X