Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 11-28-2020, 10:12 AM #61
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1746 Post(s)
Tatabanya has a reputation beyond reputeTatabanya has a reputation beyond reputeTatabanya has a reputation beyond reputeTatabanya has a reputation beyond reputeTatabanya has a reputation beyond reputeTatabanya has a reputation beyond reputeTatabanya has a reputation beyond reputeTatabanya has a reputation beyond reputeTatabanya has a reputation beyond reputeTatabanya has a reputation beyond reputeTatabanya has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,176.92
Total Points: 59,630.78
No Message - Marchegiano 

Quote:
Originally Posted by asgarth View Post
told you lol
Haha, not only you were completely right... Indongo is also completely shot. More fool me, I threw 30 points out of the window (I had Yeleussinov KO mid in my original pick).

I should have followed my logic, and not Koba's pre-fight narrative!
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Oh, well, at least I got 30 from Jacobs winning by decision...
Tatabanya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2020, 10:18 AM #62
Undisputed Champion

Tatabanya has a reputation beyond reputeTatabanya has a reputation beyond reputeTatabanya has a reputation beyond reputeTatabanya has a reputation beyond reputeTatabanya has a reputation beyond reputeTatabanya has a reputation beyond reputeTatabanya has a reputation beyond reputeTatabanya has a reputation beyond reputeTatabanya has a reputation beyond reputeTatabanya has a reputation beyond reputeTatabanya has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - Marchegiano 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC Uppercut View Post
Time Stamp for Jacobs vs Rosado!
Hopefully they give us a great fight.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..............
Old 11-28-2020, 11:05 AM #63
GRANDPA KOBA!!

Quoted: 6947 Post(s)
Citizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,748,354.04
Total Points: 2,788,277.62
No Message - MDPopescu giving gifts to legends - sugarsmosley to wipe the tears when bhop beats kovalev - jas knows his boxing - jas a good poster - jas 
Congrats on the newborn! - -KULT- Happy Father's Day, and congrats! :D - DionysusX Congrats! - MDPopescu Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers bro - Chollo Vista 
Let's go champ! - HeadBodyBodyBody 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - 1hourRun 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatabanya View Post
Haha, not only you were completely right... Indongo is also completely shot. More fool me, I threw 30 points out of the window (I had Yeleussinov KO mid in my original pick).

I should have followed my logic, and not Koba's pre-fight narrative!

Oh, well, at least I got 30 from Jacobs winning by decision...
Ha ha... you don't want to listen to me, man, I hype more than fast car Eddie!

FWIW I actually thought Daniyar would win, but the observation was more than if you ain't genuinely got good skill Indongo can be dangerous.

Got this theory with some of these African dudes with unorthodox self taught styles (like Indongo or Manyuchi) and techniques is that they're dangerous precisely because they're doing things their opponents ain't prepared for just cos there is no rulebook... which makes 'em a pretty good acid test. Dudes without genuine boxing IQ with struggle with that kinda awkward technique, get thrown off by it, but the real talents and technicians will adapt and take advantage of the sloppy technique facing them irrespective if they're facing something they ain't used to.

Course, these unorthodox dudes usually get worked out after a few fights anyway, once trainers have seen what they bring and can devise the right kinda game plan... it's why often guys like Indongo and Manyuchi rarely have more than 2 or 3 good wins, that element of surprise is lost pretty quickly once you get in the public eye.

Last edited by Citizen Koba; 11-28-2020 at 11:07 AM.
Citizen Koba is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2020, 11:18 AM #64
Undisputed Champion

No Message - Marchegiano 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizen Koba View Post
Ha ha... you don't want to listen to me, man, I hype more than fast car Eddie!

FWIW I actually thought Daniyar would win, but the observation was more than if you ain't genuinely got good skill Indongo can be dangerous.

Got this theory with some of these African dudes with unorthodox self taught styles (like Indongo or Manyuchi) and techniques is that they're dangerous precisely because they're doing things their opponents ain't prepared for just cos there is no rulebook... which makes 'em a pretty good acid test. Dudes without genuine boxing IQ with struggle with that kinda awkward technique, get thrown off by it, but the real talents and technicians will adapt and take advantage of the sloppy technique facing them irrespective if they're facing something they ain't used to.

Course, these unorthodox dudes usually get worked out after a few fights anyway, once trainers have seen what they bring and can devise the right kinda game plan... it's why often guys like Indongo and Manyuchi rarely have more than 2 or 3 good wins, that element of surprise is lost pretty quickly once you get in the public eye.
Well, it's all true, but a factor was missing from the general equation: as I posted above in response to Asgarth, Indongo is now officially a beyond shot fighter... and, most likely, I (as well as many others) just overrated him after the Troyanovsky and Burns wins.

Hell, he lasted a grand total of SEVEN rounds against Crawford, Prograis and Yeleussinov...
Old 11-28-2020, 11:28 AM #65
GRANDPA KOBA!!

Citizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - MDPopescu giving gifts to legends - sugarsmosley to wipe the tears when bhop beats kovalev - jas knows his boxing - jas a good poster - jas 
Congrats on the newborn! - -KULT- Happy Father's Day, and congrats! :D - DionysusX Congrats! - MDPopescu Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers bro - Chollo Vista 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatabanya View Post
Well, it's all true, but a factor was missing from the general equation: as I posted above in response to Asgarth, Indongo is now officially a beyond shot fighter... and, most likely, I (as well as many others) just overrated him after the Troyanovsky and Burns wins.

Hell, he lasted a grand total of SEVEN rounds against Crawford, Prograis and Yeleussinov...
Yeah I think Asgarth did have the right of it both with how shot Indongo is and also that the higher division would take away some of his advantages. I thought Daniyar would figure him out but I also thought it'd take longer and he'd get caught mnore (and he did get caught a coupla times).

Thing was Julius was never a good fighter - his technique was always godawful - but in weird way that was also why he had his success, he got some real force on those long flails and had OK timing and regular opponents just didn't know what the hell to do with him.
Old 11-28-2020, 03:19 PM #66
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2753 Post(s)
koolkc107 has a reputation beyond reputekoolkc107 has a reputation beyond reputekoolkc107 has a reputation beyond reputekoolkc107 has a reputation beyond reputekoolkc107 has a reputation beyond reputekoolkc107 has a reputation beyond reputekoolkc107 has a reputation beyond reputekoolkc107 has a reputation beyond reputekoolkc107 has a reputation beyond reputekoolkc107 has a reputation beyond reputekoolkc107 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,950.98
Total Points: 58,587.96
Ward KOed Kovalev - siablo14 Still Undefeated. - travestyny what a fckn twit you are - Boxing Goat excellent poster - ^lll excellent poster - ^lll 
good posts - ^lll Good point, on me. - Nomadic 

Koolkc107, Dubois, KO, MID
koolkc107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2020, 05:42 PM #67
Franchise Bridgerweight

Quoted: 19874 Post(s)
ShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 716,328.69
Total Points: 726,598.44
excellent posts mate - Alx. good post about Wlad being like Bute - RossCA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA brewed just 4 u - sugarsmosley 
valuable advice to training forum - jas Thanks for the green man,I should have won poster of the year,but the site is in denial.bitches huh ? - Scott-Weiland All in .&w - BERNIE'S CORNER Phone spazzed on gift giving. Can't green ya but have this beer on me. All in good fun ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Easily one of the best posters on the forum - JK1700 
Good thread and comments - maracho A truce - lfc19titles A truce - lfc19titles 

ShoulderRoll:

Dubois, KO, LATE, 3X

Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 11-28-2020 at 05:52 PM.
ShoulderRoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2020, 06:52 PM #68
GRANDPA KOBA!!

DDD vs JJ coming up... Ding ding!
Old 11-28-2020, 07:35 PM #69
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2027 Post(s)
YoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,733.85
Total Points: 136,686.48
Happy New Year...In Japan. - 1hourRun 

Man I wanted to change to Joyce KO late instead of mid but I won $1080 from like $72 so I am already ecstatic.

Last edited by YoungManRumble; 11-28-2020 at 07:46 PM.
YoungManRumble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2020, 07:36 PM #70
molṑn labé

Quoted: 5217 Post(s)
mathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 164,831.02
Total Points: 216,589.52
No Message - mathed No Message - mathed No Message - mathed No Message - mathed No Message - mathed 
No Message - mathed No Message - mathed No Message - mathed No Message - mathed No Message - mathed 
No Message - mathed No Message - mathed No Message - Omowale Tribe Cross our fingers and hope Ward-Kovalev happens without any issues!! - Bronze Bomber To celebrate Bidens win........ - Robbie Barrett 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Artur Kyshenko Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mangler 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER Childhood Cancer - MANGLER Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - mathed Autism - Lorily Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Underboss Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - jas Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jas Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathed View Post
Mathed

Yeleussinov, KO/TKO, LATE
Jacobs, DEC, WIDE
Joyce, KO/TKO, MID, X2
Missed my mid prediction by 1 round.
mathed is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends