Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wins: the Pacquiao that beat Margarito vs the Canelo that lost to Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pac ''annihilating'' anyone at ww and beyond

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
      Pac ''annihilating'' anyone at ww and beyond
      Margarito was a stiff overhyped Top Rank fighter. Even an Angulo would destroy Margarito.

Typical Pacboys fantasizing over catchweights deficits. The only fighter imo whom could take Canelo the distance keeping all things relative for 152 would be Cotto. Everyone else KO’d. We’re speaking 152. Margarito has like C Level defense. Canelo doesn’t ever get peppered like that at close range

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
        Pac at his best lol, a shot to sht Margarito at a CW in a 24ft ring doesnt make him look better does it, I swear you boys look through your ass and only see a beat down, what leads to the beat down most fans are clueless.

An undefeated prime years Canelo at 152 is so far ahead of a shot 150 Margarito its embarrassing.
        You need to quit posting.
        You spew nothing but nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
          Margarito was a stiff overhyped Top Rank fighter. Even an Angulo would destroy Margarito.

Typical Pacboys fantasizing over catchweights deficits. The only fighter imo whom could take Canelo the distance keeping all things relative for 152 would be Cotto. Everyone else KO’d. We’re speaking 152. Margarito has like C Level defense. Canelo doesn’t ever get peppered like that at close range
          You gave Margarito way too much credit. Pacbois would make great fiction writers.

Comment

Well if we're talking about 2009 Pacquiao versus 2013 Canelo, I would have to predict that Pac would win that fight because Canelo wasn't nearly as good of a fighter as he is today and he was weight drained for the Mayweather fight. If we're talking about prime Canelo vs Prime Pac at 155 or higher I would pick Canelo for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by mxtali View Post
              Margarito hit harder than that Canelo based on what?
              Plaster...

Comment

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
                Well if we're talking about 2009 Pacquiao versus 2013 Canelo, I would have to predict that Pac would win that fight because Canelo wasn't nearly as good of a fighter as he is today and he was weight drained for the Mayweather fight. If we're talking about prime Canelo vs Prime Pac at 155 or higher I would pick Canelo for sure.
                As if Nelo wouldn't have to weigh less than he did when he fought May !!!!!

Pac would make him come down to 144.

Comment

Didn't Margarito broke Pac's ribs and busted his hips? I remember reading how Pacquaio was in a lot of pain the morning after the fight and even on his interviews this year, he always cites the Margarito fight as one of the most physically damaging fight in his career.

Comment

Prime Marg vs Canelo woulda been good.

Comment

Originally posted by Unified18 View Post
                      Didn't Margarito broke Pac's ribs and busted his hips? I remember reading how Pacquaio was in a lot of pain the morning after the fight and even on his interviews this year, he always cites the Margarito fight as one of the most physically damaging fight in his career.

He didn’t have fractured ribs.
                      Spent the night in the hospital.

He broke Margarito’s orbital bone tho. Damn pac hits hard for a little guy.

That was an awesome fight.

‘11 PAC cleans Green Nelo’s clock. TKO Finish.

Remember, 2015 Canelo couldn’t even put away or KD Cotto! When ‘09 Manny TKO’d a prime Cotto!

Comment

Working...
                      X