No announcement yet.

I’m so Pissed off with Al Haymon! Prayers for Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’m so Pissed off with Al Haymon! Prayers for Spence

Man, Spence was the purest Champion under Haymon’s belt. Haymon should’ve put his foot down on his crews like Davis, Easter, Broner, Charlo’s all under the influence of alcohol at events.

How many times was Broner exploited for his behavior to attract attention? This was not supposed to happen to Errol.

So torn about this. What’s going to happen with his belts?! This is a serious injury. Prayers for his recovery. Didn’t this happen to Vinny Paz?

You really are a trash poster

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      You really are a trash poster
      You need to be a realist young man. Yesterday Trill Boxing Talk (the LDBC) were making fun of Kovalev being an alcoholic and how HBO protected his lifestyle and that Kathy Duva knew all about it...

This is why I been telling you guys for the longest, stop with the propaganda.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
        Man, Spence was the purest Champion under Haymon’s belt. Haymon should’ve put his foot down on his crews like Davis, Easter, Broner, Charlo’s all under the influence of alcohol at events.

How many times was Broner exploited for his behavior to attract attention? This was not supposed to happen to Errol.

So torn about this. What’s going to happen with his belts?! This is a serious injury. Prayers for his recovery. Didn’t this happen to Vinny Paz?
        How do you know Erroll was drinking at this event in particular? He could've been out, having a good time not drinking because he knew he driving. Why do you have to speculate?

Comment

Haymon can’t hold him by the hand Sorry it’s Spence fault

Comment

What does Haymon have to do with this terrible incident?

Comment

Erroll is a grown man. Haymon doesn’t need to babysit him or any of the other fighters

Comment

You're a real piece of ****, OP.

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
                  What does Haymon have to do with this terrible incident?
                  He's just trolling

Comment

Originally posted by I'm Widdit! View Post

You come off as happy he got into an accident.

Comment

Working...
                    X