Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya to Boxing Fans: Don't Support Mayweather-McGregor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    Says the man who brought us such classics as Khan v Canelo, and Canelo v Chavez "he's for reals this time" Jr.
    Let's not forget the barnburner coming up in which Goldenboy is putting on Cotto vs Kamegai.

Comment

what a POS, back the **** off. Everyone is going to order this card

It will be stacked too. Floyd conner will be the main event, think about the undercard? It will be amazing

Comment

Well I for one did not see the Canelo vs Chaves fight. Nor would I see the Mayweather vs McGregor fight. If I have to choose between Canelo vs GGG or Mayweather vs McGregor, I'll choose Canelo vs GGG. But Oscar just finished giving us the debacle Canelo/Chavez, seems hilarious for him to complain. but he does have a point.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          Let's not forget the barnburner coming up in which Goldenboy is putting on Cotto vs Kamegai.
          Ah, I forgot how quick they were to grab that gem.

Comment

Doesn't matter, the fans who will eventually buy this fight are convinced into buying it. The same goes for the other side, the fans who aren't buying this fight will not be convinced to buy it with promotional push.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              Ah, I forgot how quick they were to grab that gem.
              Oscar insecure with AT&T. He needs to be real, Vegas is all Conor and Floyd... pure debauchery characters meets sin city vs Church Boys in Nelo vs GGG who never talks...

Comment

I get where Oscar is coming from but he's the wrong messenger. Like he said he has a big fight he's trying to promote and this event threatens it. It's a free country people can spend their money how they see fit. Reading through it he knew he was going to get flack for it so he tried to praise Jr. as much as he could.

Comment

Comment

You can't tell people what to do with their money.

Comment

Because that **** sandwich that was canelo vs. jr. was an amazing spectacle! GTFOH with that noise oscar. Promote your fight and don't worry what floyd is doing.

Comment

Working...
                      X