Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lomachenko or Crawford- Who's better P4P?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loma's loss to Salido, is like Floyd's loss to JLC in their first fight.

Loma's second fight, and was on the end of a VERY close losing decision.

After Loma's win over Walters, he definitely moves higher than Crawford.

Comment

I do think Loma is more talented & skilled. But Bud has the better resume if only bc of Loma's loss.

I do think that Loma has learned a lot since that loss. If current Loma faced a prime Salido, I'd favor Loma wide. But a loss is a loss -- I cant just ignore it.

Loma's best wins -- Russell & Axeman, maybe Martinez (in 2 divisions), are better than Bud's best wins, Gamboa & Postol (also 2 divisions) -- but that loss still.

So for now I have Bud at #5 & Loma at #6. Hope each dude has some serious challenges, that could revise my p4p. Sosa isn't a huge challenge, but hed be another good win at 130.

Comment

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
        Who would you say is the better fighter between the two, P4P?
        Crawford

He can actually fight inside.

Lome just clinches and pushes off.

Comment

even steven although TC has the slight edge with wins at 135 and 140 which are better than wins Loma has at 126 and 130.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
            even steven although TC has the slight edge with wins at 135 and 140 which are better than wins Loma has at 126 and 130.
            TC can fight inside....

Comment

lomachenko.

crawford has a wider resume but lomas win against walters tops anything terrence has done. granted crawford is lineal champ and undefeated, but even with that going for him the ability of loma still carries it for me.

he is just better imo. i could see an argument for crawford based on being lineal champ and his complete body of work. but loma is just a different kind of special imo. a true boxing genius.

Comment

i'd pick lomachenko to beat crawford if they were the same size. that's a real p4p list in my opinion, but i understand that it is also the ultimate abstraction.

i have no issues with people saying that crawford has better wins. i just think that lomachenko has better skills and talents. he has more "ability." in that respect i'm honestly starting to think he's the best fighter in the world right now.

i think lomachenko can be a once in a generation type of fighter. i don't see that with crawford. very talented, but not a truly special talent. lomachenko is a special talent. the guy has footspeed and combinations that put him basically in his own class right now. power, too.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  Salido was his second goddamn fight. Floyd ****ing Mayweather wouldn't beat Orlando Salido in his second fight. That's a hard, hard task for the best of pros.
                  .......you mad?

Once fights are signed, excuses go out the window.

Whose to say Floyd wouldn't n why'd you bring him up?

Loma is very talented but once in a generation fighter Is a bit much. He is a great talent though

He still has less than ten fights and is fighting world class guys, I'd like to see how he deals with a rough guy before anointing him an atg

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                    .......you mad?

Once fights are signed, excuses go out the window.

Whose to say Floyd wouldn't n why'd you bring him up?

Loma is very talented but once in a generation fighter Is a bit much. He is a great talent though

He still has less than ten fights and is fighting world class guys, I'd like to see how he deals with a rough guy before anointing him an atg
                    You think Floyd would beat Salido in his second fight...?

How dense are you, boy.

Comment

Skill for skill, maybe Loma. In terms of professional accomplishminets, definitley Crawford. Who do I think will have the better career? I'm going with Crawford because he's more marketable and he is driven to make money.

Comment

Working...
                      X