Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[PROMO VIDEO!!!] GOLOVKIN vs LHW CHAVEZ JR - THE MEGA FIGHT!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PROMO VIDEO!!!] GOLOVKIN vs LHW CHAVEZ JR - THE MEGA FIGHT!!!

GENNADY "Triple G" GOLOVKIN vs Light Heavy Weight JULIO 'SON of THE LEGEND" CESAR CHAVEZ JR

WHAT a MEGAFIGHT, it would be incredible if Gennady just decides to jump up and fight a LHW.
    **** YEAH!!
    66.67%
    BRING IT ON!!
    33.33%

Chavez looked SUPER STRONG last Saturday. Better than ever. SPEED, POWER, CRAZY PRESSURE and his chin is as LEGENDARY as his father.The momentum for this fight is crazy.

Last edited by The Problem Child; 12-12-2016, 11:52 PM.

Comment

Chavez stops Triple Flop. Chavez Jr is no sm. Brooks, believe that.

Vaca de Dinero is back!

If any of you McDonalds burger flippers have a house to bet, hit me up. I'd gladly bet my house for yours. Believe me, you'll end up like Freddie Roach -- on SkidRow begging for change.

Chavez Jr stops Triple Flop in less than 5 rounds.

Comment

I would buy the ppv just to see chavez get battered and bloodied his chin would actually be a bad thing for him in this fight as it would prolong the torture. it would be like those public executions from back in the day!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. 97K PPVs View Post

Vaca de Dinero is back!

If any of you McDonalds burger flippers have a house to bet, hit me up. I'd gladly bet my house for yours. Believe me, you'll end up like Freddie Roach -- on SkidRow begging for change.

a cardboard box is not a house.plus your ass wont be here much longer once trump deports you back to that cesspool called mexico.

Comment

GGG beats everyone in fantasy fights, yet is shook in real life lmfao./

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
              a cardboard box is not a house.plus your ass wont be here much longer once trump deports you back to that cesspool called mexico.
              You have proof that I'm from Mexico? Please provide proof or I'll contact my boy Reed and have you banned for racism.

Provide proof, pedophile.

BTW, it seems like you need help with your writing/ typing. But then again, you live in a trailer, so that explains a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. 97K PPVs View Post

Vaca de Dinero is back!

Cant blame you for thinking like that for real. EXTREMELY DANGEROUS fight for Gennady. CHAVEZ has the SIZE in his favor, Gennady will be stepping against LHW in that ring. Lets see if Gennady can take the power of a LHW, Id be surprised if Gennady just walks thru him and destroys him, IF HE DOES that just proves how great Golovkin is.

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
                  I would buy the ppv just to see chavez get battered and bloodied his chin would actually be a bad thing for him in this fight as it would prolong the torture. it would be like those public executions from back in the day!!!
                  The OPINIONS are crazy divided for this fight. CAN GENNADY take the power of a LHW and can he hurt and destroy the BEST CHIN in boxing?? I honestly want to see this go down.

Comment

Originally posted by !!WAR KOVALEV!! View Post
                    Chavez batters Gennady, he is too big.I WOULD BE EXTREMELY SURPRISED if Gennady can survive a LHW Chavez Jr and actually hurt him.
                    A LOT OF PEOPLE confident this will be impossible for Gennady to do. If GENNADY KOs and destroys JR, that would just prove how great he is for real.

Comment

Working...
                    X