Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brown Bomber vs The Real Deal in a 15rounder, who you got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brown Bomber vs The Real Deal in a 15rounder, who you got?

Size wise, they matched up perfect & both these guys had a heart the tin man dreamed of, but Im going with my fav heavyweight of all time, The Brown Bomber by UD, picking himself up off the canvas at least once in the early/middle rds.

lol.

the hall of famer against deontay wilder, aye?

i think you know where this one is going.

bomb squad. two hits. wilder hitting evander, and evander hitting the floor.

Comment

The Real Deal will massacre wilder.

Comment

Louis-Holyfield, think I'd lean towards Holyfield it's his goddamn chin that sways me.

Comment

Louis by decision but Holyfield gives him a great fight.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            lol.

The Brown Bomber Joe Louis not the Bronze bomber lol

Comment

lol.

Comment

lol.

Brown Bomber pal, that's the great Joe Louis! Deontay is the bronze one!

IMO Louis takes this by wide but competitive UD! If it's 15 rounds Louis KO's evander

Comment

What?????

Nobody Holyfield's size or smaller could EVER beat him. It's no different for Joe Louis. He would get KO'ed, man. You have to remember that old school fighters often fought with their hands down to their sides saying, "bring it on". That's a HUGE technical mistake against a technician like Evander. He is too skilled for Louis. You guys get caught up in names, time periods, myths and it shows when doing fantasy Matchups. Holyfield is the greatest Cruiserweight ever. He is a top 10 all-time Heavyweight as well. He is also the only 4 time heavyweight Champion in history. He was a very special talent and it took a GREAT big man to even have a shot at beating him. Could Louis handle fighting BIGGER guys like Evander did? Bowe? Lewis? Foreman? Mercer? Moore? Etc. Smarten up humans!!!!!!! Holyfield by KO.

Comment

Think Holyfield too strong for Joe Louis, would outwork him and probably knock him out
                    Evander could probably outbox him also like he did with Bowe aswell, Louis struggled with guys with movement like Jersey Joe Walcot.

Comment

Working...
                    X