Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UFC on Fox 12: Lawler vs. Brown - Who do you got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC on Fox 12: Lawler vs. Brown - Who do you got?

I'm rooting for Lawler. Lawler by UD or KO.
    Lawler via KO/TKO
    100.00%
    Lawler via Submission
    0.00%
    Lawler via Decision
    0.00%
    Brown via KO/TKO
    0.00%
    Brown via Submission
    0.00%
    Brown via Decision
    0.00%

I gotta roll with lawler.. Been one of my favorites to watch since 2003

Comment

Lawler's a beast. Gotta roll with him.

Comment

Okay fight, I was expecting a little more. Lawler needed to work the body more, and Brown should've tried to use his clinch more...

Comment

Brown did pretty well, even rocked Lawler a few times. But Lawler got the UD. He's after that belt.

Comment

Brown got saved by that mistaken low blow.. Lawler was gonna finish him there

Comment

Yeah, that was kind of a ***** move by Brown. I didn't expect that out of him...

Comment

Been a huge Lawler fan since his middleweight run when he ran through Scott Smith twice, Trigg, and Ninja. He is probably my favorite fighter right now.

If It wasn't for the Hendricks fight that would of been fight of the year for me. Lawler is the only reason I'm excited about MMA. His fights with Brown and Hendricks are the last 2 times I've felt anything special after watching a UFC event because the quality has gone down with the bump in the quantity of fights.

This card and the Cerrone - Miller card have kept hope alive just when you thought the UFC was killing the sport.

Comment

Pretty good fight. I enjoyed it.

Comment

Working...
                  X