Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the Best KO artist near Middleweight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the Best KO artist near Middleweight?

Middleweight/Supermiddleweight are definitely my favorite weightclasses right now. Stacked from top to bottom with great finishers.

EDIT Kessler desrves to be up there too.
    Adonis Stevenson
    0.00%
    David Lemieux
    6.82%
    Gennady Golovkin
    38.64%
    Sergio Martinez
    31.82%
    Carl Froch
    6.82%
    Dmitry Pirog
    0.00%
    Kelly Pavlik
    6.82%
    Chavez Jr
    4.55%
    James Kirkland
    2.27%
    Marco Antonio Rubio
    2.27%
    Last edited by Joeyzagz; 01-10-2013, 12:55 PM.

Active fighters?

If not...
    Marvelous Marvin Hagler

Comment

Artur Abraham surely deserves a mention? He might be slow and plodding but he damn sure hits hard!

Comment

There really arent any. Id have to go with Martinez if im forced to choose by "what have you done for me lately". Jr has one of the hardest heads in boxing and took soe monster shots. Up until that fight Martinez was canning guys.

Comment

I'll vote for Martinez here. He has been getting a lot of KO's the last 2-3 years. Marked up Chavez JR. pretty good in that last fight as well.

Interested in seeing what Golovkin does this year. He looks to be a KO puncher.

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
            There really arent any. Id have to go with Martinez if im forced to choose by "what have you done for me lately". Jr has one of the hardest heads in boxing and took soe monster shots. Up until that fight Martinez was canning guys.
            Chavez Jr was literally seconds away from KOing Sergio. His future is bright.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
              Chavez Jr was literally seconds away from KOing Sergio. His future is bright.
              I wouldnt say that but he has improved. He did get pummled for 11 rounds first. Nothing special about that. I classify him in the "we'll see" category with someone like Danny Garcia.

Comment

Chavez Jr. was a Cruiserweight fighting Middleweights so of course he's gonna have a hard head. I would say Kelly Pavlik on that list, and add Kessler....I think GGG is pulling a Felix Trinidad with the funny wraps.

Comment

Sergio Martinez.

Comment

Originally posted by fceeviper View Post
                    Sergio Martinez.
                    Im disappointed that you removed the sig gif of that girl. I got it saved though.

Comment

Working...
                    X