No announcement yet.

Amir Khan says Bradley's Twitter is fake

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    Word,I wonder why Bradley was not allowed to talk after his fight with Casa either??I would have loved to here what he had to say..
    How does it feel to get owned over and over again.

Comment

Originally posted by FatTony View Post
      How does it feel to get owned over and over again.
      How do you figure??Because Bradley did not offer a fight threw Twitter??LOL OK..

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
        How do you figure??Because Bradley did not offer a fight threw Twitter??LOL OK..
        Because you have been quoting some bogus offer he supposedly made on Twatter.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
          Why did HBO not interview him?
          I have no clue,but I was very interested in what would have been ask,as well as the answers...

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            Because you have been quoting some bogus offer he supposedly made on Twatter.
            I thought it was real just like many others did,it was even a thread on this site...But here is something that is real...

Braldley stating he wants to fight Khan still,let's see if Khan is up for it after Peterson...Let's see if he is up for it when Bradley has no promotional issues...

Comment

There was no promotional issue. Bradley wanted the pac fight and he knew that if he lost to Khan he wouldnt get the Pacquiao fight.

Dont make it more complicated than it is.

Bradley could have fought Khan while being with Gary Shaw
              And then move to Top Rank and fight Pacquiao. But he knew he was going to get his ass kicked so he ducked Khan.

Comment

You have to admire Rome-By-Ko's loyalty, he's always outnumbered but sticks to his guns.

Comment

Originally posted by FatTony View Post
                  There was no promotional issue. Bradley wanted the pac fight and he knew that if he lost to Khan he wouldnt get the Pacquiao fight.

Dont make it more complicated than it is.

Bradley could have fought Khan while being with Gary Shaw
                  And then move to Top Rank and fight Pacquiao. But he knew he was going to get his ass kicked so he ducked Khan.
                  That makes very lil sense bro,how could he have fought for Shaw and left Shaw at the same time??I'll wait..

If Bradley wanted to leave Shaw(which he did even before the Alexander fight)why would he take a Khan fight and sign an extension with Shaw??That would stunt his progress don't you think??Just deal with it,it was a smart and very good business choice for Bradley to sign to TR..

Comment

Originally posted by SuperVillain View Post
                    You have to admire Rome-By-Ko's loyalty, he's always outnumbered but sticks to his guns.
                    Funny thing is I'm having these discussions with all of like 10 posters,who have many alts...

Comment

Bradley would make Khan look like a scrub. Khan will struggle greatly with Peterson and barely win.....give that ego of his a dose of reality and break him down to size.

Comment

Working...
                      X