Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

was lara beating p-will a result of how messed up Martinez left him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Principe View Post
    molina has just 6 AM fights vs laras 200 plus and still beat him
    OK and??? What's your point? That doesn't make Molina a bad fighter...

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
      OK and??? What's your point? That doesn't make Molina a bad fighter...
      i didn't say he was i'm just saying how he should have beat molina based of his AM background

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyZoi View Post
        Maybe Paul Williams was always OVERRATED?!?! Ever thought of that. Everyone always said hes the most feared fighter etc. Which made me laugh
        a 6-footer pressure fighter with the reach of a super sixer fighting @ 147.... and beat margs, who was also an avoided fighter... i mean, it made sense that he would be avoided. plus he had no name... risk/reward wasnt worth it for big name fighters...

p-will looked SLUGGISH against lara... i expected paul to be a bit gun-shy, but to be drastically slower & weaker than his former self had me scratching my head.

he ballooned up to 170+ for a 154lb fight.... he mustve really dried himself to make 154... he seemed weak (slow, shaky legs, no snap to his punches)

Comment

Lara basically copied the same game-plan as Martinez which means Paul Williams made no improvements. Lara actually did some things a little better than Martinez. Like Martinez was having close rounds with Williams and I didn't feel this was close at all in the Lara fight. Lara isn't a power puncher tho he is a boxer, Martinez seems like he can be a little of both. Martinez stopped Williams and Dzinziruk.

Comment

Working...
          X