Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greater Fighter, Jake LaMotta or Lennox Lewis?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
    He's finished talking about Lewis. Im tired of the lies, half truths, twisting of the truth and propaganda. He'll be eligible to get his full rights again. But in the meantime lets just see how much attention Lewis gets without him baiting other posters with his constant non-sense of this topic.
    Still dont really follow, are u a mod or something then and have banned him from Lewis threads?

Bit harsh, i dont always agree with the guy but he provides an intresting debate and brings some evidence to the table often

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
      Still dont really follow, are u a mod or something then and have banned him from Lewis threads?

Bit harsh, i dont always agree with the guy but he provides an intresting debate and brings some evidence to the table often
      He does. But he refuses to accept anyone elses evidence and refuses to respect anyone's opinion on the subject unless it is on par with his own. He likes to claim every thread is about Lewis. Lets see how many and how far these Lewis threads go without him carrying them on and on. This decision has not been made in haste. If you go through every single thread you will see a pattern of the mere mention of Lewis gets Sonny frothing at the mouth and he will change the whole direction of a thread just to spew his hate and propaganda. This is not a ban, but a test of his blatant lies of which Im tired.

Comment

once again i ask.... what lies?...i have defeated you and you know it, you are a fraud and everyone in this section knows you are so wrap your position up and join the big boys.

Comment

He does. But he refuses to accept anyone elses evidence and refuses to respect anyone's opinion on the subject unless it is on par with his own. He likes to claim every thread is about Lewis. Lets see how many and how far these Lewis threads go without him carrying them on and on. This decision has not been made in haste. If you go through every single thread you will see a pattern of the mere mention of Lewis gets Sonny frothing at the mouth and he will change the whole direction of a thread just to spew his hate and propaganda. This is not a ban, but a test of his blatant lies of which Im tired.
          You should do the poll before this JAB. It's unfair on Sonny.

Comment

Originally posted by sonnyboyx2 View Post
            once again i ask.... what lies?...i have defeated you and you know it, you are a fraud and everyone in this section knows you are so wrap your position up and join the big boys.
            They're not so much lies as half truths and rumors. It's really, really annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by sonnyboyx2 View Post

You you defeated me so bad you coward out of two bets, one that would have removed me as mod. Doesn't matter though, you're done with your lies insults and inability to keep an open mind. If you want to push it we can take it a step further, but I wouldn't suggest it. Lets just see how active the discussions LL and his so called "fan club" are without you baiting in every thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
                You should do the poll before this JAB. It's unfair on Sonny.
                He had his chance, now its to late. Lets just see how active any talk of Lewis is without him.

Comment

He had his chance, now its to late. Lets just see how active any talk of Lewis is without him.
                  With all due respect is that not abusing your powers?
                  Maybe yet unlikely it's only you that thinks this. A poll is the only justifiable option to destroy all doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
                    With all due respect is that not abusing your powers?
                    Maybe yet unlikely it's only you that thinks this. A poll is the only justifiable option to destroy all doubt.

If you believe it is than I respectfully encourage you to report me to the admins. In the meantime I will do what I think is best for this section regardless of others opinions.

Comment

If you believe it is than I respectfully encourage you to report me to the admins. In the meantime I will do what I think is best for this section regardless of others opinions.
                      I've never reported anyone.

I'm just saying to keep everyone happy a poll would be the righteous thing to do.

Comment

Working...
                      X