Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you are not rooting for JMM Vs Pac III you are NOT a boxing fan!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you are not rooting for JMM Vs Pac III you are NOT a boxing fan!

Of course all the true boxing fans want the Pac Gay......errrrrrrr I mean May showdown.......but since that's prob not gonna happen any time soon......

the only logical fight out there that has anything left is JMM Vs Pac......this NEEDS to be a trilogy.....

based on the last two fights we would be in for another WAR......fight of the year candidate in the making.....a fight with hate ......a fight with style.....a fight with old scores to settle once and for all.........a fight with intrigue......a fight with two nations under a groove, gettin' down just for the funk of it....(ok that last one was bull****) but still.....

if your a TRUE boxing fan....why wouldn't you want this???
    Last edited by extracurRICular; 12-16-2010, 02:01 PM.

Originally posted by Slick Ric View Post
    Of course all the true boxing fans want the Pac Gay......errrrrrrr I mean May showdown.......but since that's prob not gonna happen any time soon......

the only logical fight out there that has anything left is JMM Vs Pac......this NEEDS to be a trilogy.....

based on the last two fights we would be in for another WAR......fight of the year candidate in the making.....a fight with hate ......a fight with style.....a fight with old scores to settle once and for all.........a fight with intrigue......a fight with two nations under a groove, gettin' down just for the funk of it....(ok that last one was bull****) but still.....

Comment

It would be a good fight but not at 147, mayb at 140 so it can be a little competitive, but either way Pacquiao at this point is too much for Marquez, Marquez should just stay at 135 and rule until he retires...

If the only options at 147 are Mosley, or Berto, I say Berto. Mosley has done a lot for the sport, but his time is up, and I would hate to c him take a beating against Pacquiao...

Comment

Too many double negatives. But for what it's worth this is the fight I'd rather see than Mosley.

Comment

At anything above 135 the fight is meaningless, and there is no way it happens at 135.

If you are rooting for Pacquiao-Marquez III at 140 or higher, you are NOT a boxing fan.

Comment

Yes, I would love that fight.....at 135lbs.

Comment

I think Berto is the last option, because he hasn't beaten anyone noteworthy. As much as the (boxing) fans might like to see this, it's unlikely - Arum will push for the opponent that makes him the most money.

Comment

JMM might still be somewhat dangerous at 140 so there is no chance in hell the fight gets made at 140...maybe 147 or 154 where JMM don't stand a chance.

Comment

It needed to happen...years ago. Its not the same fight now that it would have been.

Comment

After Mosley, there's no other logical opponent besides Mayweather. If either of those two don't happen, I'd be upset. These things just take time. From a business standpoint, its understandable why Mosley is next.

Comment

Working...
                    X