Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was Jason Litzau saying to Larry Merchant before the decision was announced?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What was Jason Litzau saying to Larry Merchant before the decision was announced?

He went over to the HBO crew and was saying something and I thought I saw Merchant give him two thumbs down. What were they saying to eachother? Anyone know?

Thanks

Originally posted by El Protagonista View Post
    He went over to the HBO crew and was saying something and I thought I saw Merchant give him two thumbs down. What were they saying to eachother? Anyone know?

Thanks
    He said thank you, now JuanMa doesnt have to fight Caba, he is off the hook

Comment

Anyone? It seemed like Litzau was saying something about winning, but I couldn't make out what was said. Then I saw Larry give him 2 thumbs down.

Comment

Originally posted by El Protagonista View Post
        Anyone? It seemed like Litzau was saying something about winning, but I couldn't make out what was said. Then I saw Larry give him 2 thumbs down.
        I was wondering too. Larry seems to be getting crotchety in his old age.

Comment

it may have been because of lou dibella, as he was talking to larry at that exact time, whom used to be head honcho of HBO sports.

they don't get along too much. but who does larry get along with now a days?

Comment

Larry gave the two thumbs down to Dibella not Litzau.

Dibella was standing just off to the side of Litzau at that time and was *****ing about Caballero being robbed. That's what the thumbs down was about.

I don't know what Litzau said specifically, probably just "I told ya so"

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
              I don't know why theres all this confusion, Larry looks right at DiBella when he gives him the thumbs down.

Boxingscene should interview Litzau and ask him what he said to Larry.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post

Dibella was standing just off to the side of Litzau at that time and was *****ing about Caballero being robbed. That's what the thumbs down was about.

I don't know what Litzau said specifically, probably just "I told ya so"
                Ahh, thanks bro. That makes perfect sense.

Comment

Working...
                X