Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Emanuel Augustus Back on FNF this Friday!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah yeah, Drunken Master time.

Comment

Might have to watch it on mute because of teddy atlas's dumbass

Comment

Awesome, now I got two reasons to watch. Augustus and Ji Hoon Kim. Should be a great FNF.

Comment

Originally posted by latin.assasin View Post
          For someone having Gatti's pics and quotes from Ward to Gatti...shocks me to hear you say such things lol, joking.
          Hey I love Augustus,always watched'em but you gotta know when it's enough.

I've seen interviews with him,he slurres his speech,at times you can barely understand what he says.

Besides it's obvious in recent years he has slowed down.And this kid Provodnikov is hungry and is gonna try and put some hurt on him.

Comment

Agustus dancing and kicking someone's ass.

Comment

Augustus got battered in his last outting very badly. The guy is in no condition to still be fighting if you ask me.

He did beat Figueroa and then got robbed tho.

Comment

Thats why he got this fight but yeah I see where your coming from, taking the fight on two days notice cause supposively Figurroa got injured sparring with Nate Campbell, why he just now pulled out this week is b.s. if you ask me. But Drunken master stepped in and will do his best to win.

Comment

Originally posted by catalinul View Post
                  I never thought I'd say this but Emanuel should retire.He had about 80 pro fights and is seriosuly slowed down,I understand he took a real beating in his last fight which he called the first real KO he suffered.

And now he takes Provodnikov on short notice?Man,sure Provodnikov is raw and is defensively flawed and in shape motivated Augustus could win but it just looks like he's set up to lose.
                  Wish him the best though,he is a legend in his own right.
                  yeah, i've been saying the same thing to some of my friends when we have recently talked about the drunken master, he's fought a lot and lately has looked like it's catching up to him, all the wars, 80 some odd fights is a lot, and he did it fairly recklessly, just like this fight, last minute replacement, but that is one of the many things that has made him a boxing fans great, besides all the other stuff he brings to his legend, because he is a legend in his own right. i got mad love for the guy and what he's brought to boxing, and to be a entertaining stand out with a record such as his is some what a remarkable feat.

Originally posted by Kball15 View Post
                  Augustus got battered in his last outting very badly. The guy is in no condition to still be fighting if you ask me.

He did beat Figueroa and then got robbed tho.

i'm feeling you, his reputation my be a danger to him at this point in his career, the guy has given a lot of himself to the sport and has left a lot in the ring. i hope his health comes first and foremost in his corner and in his future decisions. i think he's gotta get rid of doing last minute replacements if he concerns his health first.

one thing is for sure, when he's on, he is a master inside the ring.

Comment

Working...
                  X