Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everyone quits when they are losing in Fight Night!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone quits when they are losing in Fight Night!

Everytime I play someone online they quit in the middle of the fight.....

AND I DONT EVEN GET A WIN, this is ridiculous.

I played one kid all the way to the 10th round, I dropped him, he got up and then he exited the match. I got no win. It just happened to me twice in a row. How am I supposed to get wins if everyone just quits.

I'm not saying im that good at the game either, cause I'm not lol, but I'll take my losses man damn it's just a video game.

I'm extremely new to Xbox/Xbox Live I just hooked it up 2days ago. Is there anything I can do to avoid this? Or is it just live with it? And does anyone else have this problem

Originally posted by RTS View Post
    Everytime I play someone online they quit in the middle of the fight.....

AND I DONT EVEN GET A WIN, this is ridiculous.

I played one kid all the way to the 10th round, I dropped him, he got up and then he exited the match. I got no win. It just happened to me twice in a row. How am I supposed to get wins if everyone just quits.

I'm not saying im that good at the game either, cause I'm not lol, but I'll take my losses man damn it's just a video game.

I'm extremely new to Xbox/Xbox Live I just hooked it up 2days ago. Is there anything I can do to avoid this? Or is it just live with it? And does anyone else have this problem
    I think its a problem with EA servers. If you quit you get a loss.

Comment

Originally posted by timba1988 View Post
      I think its a problem with EA servers. If you quit you get a loss.
      They get a loss maybe...but I'm not getting wins lol what the hell.

I dunno if it's a problem with the server, because every time I'm about to win or I knock them down it happens. Then it shows the scorecard and everything and it shows me that I was ahead. But still doesn'y give me the W.

Comment

Whoever wants a fight add me

Merseysiderrr

I'm **** lol

Comment

You should be getting the win. Do you have xbox or PS3?

Does this occur in RANKED online play or Online Championship?

Comment

I'll just stick to real boxing lol. If someone can make you quit in a video game, imagine how these people would be in a real match? Funny thing is most of these guys doing it have probably criticized boxers for quitting in the ring, when in reality they are little babies quitting a video game.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
              You should be getting the win. Do you have xbox or PS3?

Does this occur in RANKED online play or Online Championship?
              That's what I thought would happen, but it's not happening lol.

I'm playing on Xbox 360 in ranked matches.

Comment

Originally posted by RTS View Post

I'm playing on Xbox 360
                Hmm, I have a PS3 and I know when the other person quites you get the W. xbox should be the same, let me search around a lil and see if anyone else has had that problem...

in ranked matches.
                In the Championship or the regular online play? Or both?

Comment

They (EA) have said that they will be doing more with the online mode to try to "fair it up" a bit. This may be delayed a bit with their mass panic to fix the freeze issue.

Comment

Originally posted by DIB420 View Post
                    They (EA) have said that they will be doing more with the online mode to try to "fair it up" a bit. This may be delayed a bit with their mass panic to fix the freeze issue.
                    Fuck the freeze issue, it only happens with the 360. The 360 freezes anyways, so EA is going to fix what Microsoft can't even figure out? They need to make a patch 1.33 whatever they need to do to get the ps3 to let you put your own music in the game.

Comment

Working...
                    X