No announcement yet.

A message to my dear confused friend,RicDaRula

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A message to my dear confused friend,RicDaRula

I'm 16 you ass. I'm not giving you my address, and no one is looking for a fight but you. You can give me your address though, and I'll send you some self-help books to improve your grammar and spelling.

Btw, I'm not racist, but if you wanna swing by with some maracas and a pinata then you and I might be able to have a good time.

Good day, son.
    Last edited by Piggu; 03-20-2009, 12:21 AM.

Originally posted by Piggu View Post
    I'm 16 you ass. I'm not giving you my address, and no one is looking for a fight but you. You can give me your address though, and I'll send you some self-help books to improve your grammare and spelling.

Btw, I'm not racist, but if you wanna swing by with some maracas and a pinata then you and I might be able to have a good time.

Good day, son.
    I think you should hang on to them.

Comment

I have to give him something, Hugh.

How old is he anyway?

I don't want to have like 40 year old enemies.

Comment

I'm 16 you ass. I'm not giving you my address, and no one is looking for a fight but you. You can give me your address though, and I'll send you some self-help books to improve your grammare and spelling.

Good day, son.
        It's grammar ****! Get it right next time. Or get Firefox so it can edit your sloppy typing for you.

Comment

haha fine I fixed it.

Comment

Red k the terrorist.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh janus View Post
              i think you should hang on to them.
              lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

I'm 16 you ass. I'm not giving you my address, and no one is looking for a fight but you. You can give me your address though, and I'll send you some self-help books to improve your grammar and spelling.

Good day, son.
                Hey a thread all for me!!! wow it feels good to have that kinda power over someone OVER THE INTERNET....kid I can tell your 16...and a morron...so imma go ez on ya...just stick to school get an education and get off the internet!!! at 16 you should be tapping some poosee...not acting the fool online with other doodes...in closing......eat a dick......good day sir...er I mean kid...

Comment

Good day, son.
                  Originally posted by Hugh Janus View Post
                  I think you should hang on to them.
                  I have to give him something, Hugh.

How old is he anyway?

I don't want to have like 40 year old enemies.

LOL....the sad part is he didn't get the joke...until someone "spelled it out" for him....lol

Comment

Working...
                  X