Music taste linked to personality

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Welter_Skelter View Post
    No offence to you.. But that list is pile of crap.. good ****ing lord
    You have low self esteem, are not outgoing, and are generally not at ease I take it?

Comment

Originally posted by TucanMcGinty View Post
      You have low self esteem, are not outgoing, and are generally not at ease I take it?
      I am bordering on cocky I have so much self esteem.. I am super friendly but yeah not totally outgoing.. I am rarely not at ease.. and when i get pissed off.. it lasts about 12 seconds..

I am also not lazy.. even if i enjoy the odd "do sweet **** all day"..

Comment

Originally posted by Welter_Skelter View Post
        No offence to you.. But that list is pile of crap.. good ****ing lord
        why would I take offence. I didn't make that list. I just found this new study to be interesting and thought it would make for a good forum discussion.

but at the same time, you have to take into account that this list was made after studying 36,000 ppl, so even if you don't think its accurate, there's still some truth to it.

Comment

Techno/Dance music isnt my favourite genre of music, not even in my top 3 but

Techno/House/Dance/DnB raves >>>>>>>>>>> any other live musical form.

Thats a fact!!!

Its not just my opinion I know loads of metallers and hip hoppers who would miss a gig from their favourite genre but will never miss a rave!!!!

Comment

Rock/heavy metal
            Low self-esteem, creative, not hard-working, not outgoing, gentle, at ease

No, really?! Id believe this minus the creative and gentle.

Comment

Working...
            X