Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Sr: Today My Brother Was Killed, Tomorrow it Could Be Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mexican army and police either in on it or inept neither should be excepted call Marshall law wipe them out

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
      It seems to me, that those hoods got to Chavez, Sr's brother, by attempting to get to him, since he is the one with all the money.

he wasl almost surely hte secondary target. whether it was for extorsion, somebody he crossed, etc. chavez has had rumors circulting of his ties to organized crime since de la hoya. fairly certain his old promotor was killed by cartels. would have to do more research.

RIP, but if you play dumb games, you get dumb prizes. FFS i would not live in mexico if i had that kind of money. just being in that country for any extended period puts you at a risk i'd be unwilling to take.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        i've always been curious abot the idea of mexico being annexed by the US as a "work state." i think it would be mutually beneficial. at the very least you have to recognize that the current mexican state is unfit to govern such a massive country.

you'd allow mexican workers to come here to work and live in designated areas for major industries, like agriculture, maufacutring, and hospitality. they make less than minimum wage, pay taxes, and have their living expenses subsidized. after a period of years they go back to mexico and live at a much greater standard of living based on the money they made working in america.

this is basically happening today, they just need to get it on the books and regulate it. 5-10 year work visa. and if they defect and try and stay in the states we can give htem a taste of their old government and kill their families
        and yet its always the gringo bum! asking for money on the streets! and as far as killing the families in mexico is nothing new! it's business as usual for them... I mean is not like America were an angry Caucasian will commit rampage shootings at work sites, schools, public offices and churches killing innocents over having a bad day... we are all swimming in the same poop hole! you just happen to be in boston

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          he wasl almost surely hte secondary target. whether it was for extorsion, somebody he crossed, etc. chavez has had rumors circulting of his ties to organized crime since de la hoya. fairly certain his old promotor was killed by cartels. would have to do more research.

RIP, but if you play dumb games, you get dumb prizes. FFS i would not live in mexico if i had that kind of money. just being in that country for any extended period puts you at a risk i'd be unwilling to take.
          I agree, Chavez, Sr's comments suggest to me that he knows a lot more about this than he is actually letting on. He sounds a like common Mexican cartel hood. Exactly what does he mean when he says maybe tomorrow it will be me? It sounds like he may have some kind of contact, connection or involvement with the Mexican underworld.

Comment

From that same interview:

Chavez Sr:

The FBI has notified me that they have information that they plan on kidnapping me and my daughter in Tijuana. I notified the government of Baja California, and they acted stupid, they're acting stupid, the police director, they're acting stupid, I guess they're waiting for something to happen me to act but would be the point at that point? The FBI has the kidnapper identified, I won't give names, this is a kidnapper that's been in jail, the authorities let him go and now he's kidnapping, robbing and killing people. In Tijuana they didn't want to give me security so I had to get my own.

his daughter

Last edited by El Gitano; 06-27-2017, 11:47 AM.

Comment

They messed with the wrong hombre!

But Sr. Needs to leave Mexico now! All the untouchables are now no longer on that lists since it's about money and Chavez has a lot of it and some one always gets more greedy!

If I was him I would have the killer flayed, cook his skin in Crisco, hot glue sand paper to his flesh then slowly rip it off, piece by piece!.

Make him swallow a grenade and force it down his esophagus!

No way you mess with the legendary Cesar Chavez Sr.!!!! One of my favorite fighters ever, this is horrible!

Comment

You play with fire you're gonna get burned.
                The Chavez clan had been connected to drug dealers for years.

Now one of their own gets killed and they want to blame everyone and everything.

Comment

Originally posted by eternalfighter View Post
                  Yea, like England is a perfect goody country...England is not the country to point the finger at anyone about violence. I don't think there is a country on Earth that has done more pillaging and killing around the world than jolly old England.
                  Careful mate, don't take kindly to that level of shyt chatting

Nine tenths of this planet would still be rubbing sticks together in the jungle if it wasn't for us and you know it. You probably wouldn't have even being born if it wasn't for Blighty.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    Chavez has the right idea.

The people have to unite together to fight for their security because there really appears to be no functioning government in Mexico.

And what little government there is appears to be corrupt and in league with the cartels.

Revolution time.
                    People are too intimidated of the police there to be able to rise up to do anything... only the bad guys , police included ,have the weapons personal registry of arms by individuals is virtually impossible to obtain...
                    But A revolution is in the water Remember the Alamo...

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
                      Thats hilarious. Been to Cancun and Cabo in the last 6 months and had a great time. No issues at all. And all the English, canadians and irish we met enjoyed themselves too.
                      Cabo Cancun and even Mazatlan in the state of Sinaloa or 3 of the very few places safe because they were inundated with honest police who will not try to inhibit tourism that's the big bucks...

Comment

Working...
                      X