No announcement yet.

Heavyweight Schedule for 2018

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
    I'm high on Kean, think he will come thru impressively against Nascimento. Doesn't your crazy guy Braidwood have a fight today in Edmonton? You gonna try to catch that in person Joe?
    Tim Hague brain dead after this fight with Braidwood. Former UFC fighter now a school teacher. This is the second time in a few weeks a Canadian HW has been in critical condition...

https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j...tmW2qok1ipgPng

Comment

• Originally posted by joe strong View Post
      Tim Hague brain dead after this fight with Braidwood. Former UFC fighter now a school teacher. This is the second time in a few weeks a Canadian HW has been in critical condition...

https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j...tmW2qok1ipgPng
      Damn, that's awful. Very sad to hear

Comment

Pretty busy Saturday in the HW division this week actually. Helenius taking on Lewison, Takam against Bacurin, Modugno and Pianeta both returning to the ring and Simon Kean, the big Canadian prospect in against Nascimento in Montreal.
        Kean with a TKO 5 over Nascimento. Waiting to get the full fight video. That is an impressive win considering contender Mariusz Wach couldn't take him out nor could several other HWs. Chambers, Wach, Chisora, Kuzmin & Duhaupas all went the distance with him. He did lose by KO/TKO to Fury, Takam, Whyte, Rudenko, Haumono, Parker & Charr. He's been in with a lot of contenders so this was a good win for Kean in his 10th pro fight. I'm very impressed...
        Last edited by joe strong; 06-18-2017, 02:36 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by joe strong View Post
          Kean with a TKO 5 over Nascimento. Waiting to get the full fight video. That is an impressive win considering contender Mariusz Wach couldn't take him out nor could several other HWs. Chambers, Wach, Chisora, Kuzmin & Duhaupas all went the distance with him. He did lose by KO/TKO to Fury, Takam, Whyte, Rudenko, Haumono, Parker & Charr. He's been in with a lot of contenders so this was a good win for Kean in his 10th pro fight. I'm very impressed...
          Very nice. He might be my top HW prospect since Granat got KO'd by Dimitrenko

Comment

• Comment

• Pretty light weekend for the HWs this week. Sergey Kuzmin with a bit of a step up against Malcolm Tann, Adamek vs Haumono is a solid fight at this stage but neither guy is really going anywhere even with a win at this point. Derric Rossy gonna be in a televised fight against former CW 19-1 Carlos Negron, not sure what to expect out of that one. Then BJ Flores in an easy fight as well. Division looks like it will be pretty quiet these next couple weeks, at least until Povetkin/Rudenko.

Comment

Pretty light weekend for the HWs this week. Sergey Kuzmin with a bit of a step up against Malcolm Tann, Adamek vs Haumono is a solid fight at this stage but neither guy is really going anywhere even with a win at this point. Derric Rossy gonna be in a televised fight against former CW 19-1 Carlos Negron, not sure what to expect out of that one. Then BJ Flores in an easy fight as well. Division looks like it will be pretty quiet these next couple weeks, at least until Povetkin/Rudenko.
                Adamek should have retired. I hold Duva responsible for him still fighting having seen the purses she's been securing for Kovalev lately. Adamek should be loaded beyond his years.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
                  Adamek should have retired. I hold Duva responsible for him still fighting having seen the purses she's been securing for Kovalev lately. Adamek should be loaded beyond his years.
                  Hopefully he beats Haumono and calls it quits

Comment

Hopefully he beats Haumono and calls it quits
                    I've been saying that since before Szpilka.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
                      I've been saying that since before Szpilka.
                      Yeah, I was really hoping Saleta would be the end of it. Dude has had a great career and is loved in Poland. Want to see him go out with a W, just have to hope he doesn't think he's a contender again by beating Haumono.

Comment

Working...
                      X