Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: White: Mayweather Not Invincible, He's Facing a MONSTER at 154!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Tribe View Post
    And here come the tears. Still crying over poor Manny.

I bet ur peckerwood punkass think ejiptians werent black too huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Ham Porter View Post
      I bet ur peckerwood punkass think ejiptians werent black too huh?
      Ouch, looks like you've been triggered.

Your face is turning red and puffy, relax kiddo.

Comment

Ouch, looks like you've been triggered.

Your face is turning red and puffy, relax kiddo.

You're literally following me around on this board, Kang Dindu. The only one triggered here is you.

Comment

You're literally following me around on this board, Kang Dindu. The only one triggered here is you.
          Relax before your diabetes flares up again. I don't want to be responsible for none of that.

Comment

Relax before your diabetes flares up again. I don't want to be responsible for none of that.

Oh look, it's suddenly changed its avatar. Guess you're not much of a Kang at all.

Comment

Oh look, it's suddenly changed its avatar. Guess you're not much of a Kang at all.
              All this typing is not good for your Rheumatoid arthritis. As I mentioned before, relax. You'll get over the burn in a few hours. You'll forget it even happened. Look at you, all red and puffy in the face. Take a lap and cool off.

Comment

All this typing is not good for your Rheumatoid arthritis. As I mentioned before, relax. You'll get over the burn in a few hours. You'll forget it even happened. Look at you, all red and puffy in the face. Take a lap and cool off.

You still haven't gotten over the burn of a comment I made about two days ago. Now you've resorted to changing your avatar.

Were your pharaoh ancestors as self conscious as you?

Comment

Sure Dana, that is with 4 oz gloves and 145lb fighters. Check out his monster sparring and not only is he getting tagged at will but he is gassed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqE9HVYv994

Comment

Conor "The Loch Ness Monster" McGregor is a force to be reckon with at 154!

I don't think McGregor could beat Uncle Roger Mayweather even with his health problems.

Comment

This is another factor a lot of people are forgetting about. This fight is taking place at 154. McGregor will look massive on fight night, he'll destroy Floyd within 4 rounds. Mark my words.

Comment

Working...
                      X