• Time
  • Show
Clear All

just watched it

im rating it a D

batman vs superman was a F

great acting just bad script

she needs a little bit more weight still a bit skinny to be an amazonian

and yes the 2nd half was drag, like the makers just want the whole thing done quick

one more thing too much liberal propaganda. "its all about love" like wtf????

Comment

i'll give it 7/10

lame villain, good supporting casts

straightforward plot which is good unlike Hack Znyder's attempts at dark storyline

Comment

Decent? What about The Dark Knight?

Comment

Meh, Gal Gadot doesn't fit as WW in my opinion. I feel like the role was miscast, but she's there, and there's nothing to be done about it.

The entire thing is being rushed to be honest.

Comment

I watched it for a second time and minus all the hype it's honestly a below average movie.

The action scenes, which is the reason I watch superhero movies were terribly done.

It could have been so much better. Wonder woman is supposed to be the ultimate female warrior. There were so many opportunities for her to look badass and it just didn't happen.

I really want a superhero movie with the type of action and violence like in the best martial arts movies.

It's like Hollywood doesn't know their audience and instead of getting what we want , which is an ultra violent, adrenaline and special effect loaded spectacle, we get light hearted garbage aimed towards kids and teens.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
              one more thing too much liberal propaganda. "its all about love" like wtf????
              That was the original concept for the character, thought up 80 or so years ago.

The bogeymen which cause you so much missed sleep didn't even exist then.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                I watched it for a second time and minus all the hype it's honestly a below average movie.

The action scenes, which is the reason I watch superhero movies were terribly done.

It could have been so much better. Wonder woman is supposed to be the ultimate female warrior. There were so many opportunities for her to look badass and it just didn't happen.

I really want a superhero movie with the type of action and violence like in the best martial arts movies.

It's like Hollywood doesn't know their audience and instead of getting what we want , which is an ultra violent, adrenaline and special effect loaded spectacle, we get light hearted garbage aimed towards kids and teens.
                Kids and teens are worth more to Hollywood than adults

Comment

It was a good movie. Very good.

I wonder though, if people think it is actually a great movie simply because it was so much better than anything else DC has produced lately. The relief of it not sucking may make people overrate it.

The last couple of movies have been such shyte, it has been hard to describe it adequately just how bad they were. Batman vs Superman and Suicide Squad (barring Margot Robbie) were baffling in just how awful they were.

I wasn't really sold on Gal Gadot, but during the course of the movie she grew on me. This movie also had competent action scenes, and more importantly it was narratively consistent - especially compared to its predecessors.

Definitely worth watching if you like action movies or superhero movies.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
                    It was a good movie. Very good.

I wonder though, if people think it is actually a great movie simply because it was so much better than anything else DC has produced lately. The relief of it not sucking may make people overrate it.

The last couple of movies have been such shyte, it has been hard to describe it adequately just how bad they were. Batman vs Superman and Suicide Squad (barring Margot Robbie) were baffling in just how awful they were.

I wasn't really sold on Gal Gadot, but during the course of the movie she grew on me. This movie also had competent action scenes, and more importantly it was narratively consistent - especially compared to its predecessors.

Definitely worth watching if you like action movies or superhero movies.
                    ****, completely forgot about Suicide Squad.

****, I blocked that steaming pile of **** out from my memory. It made me so sad, since I'm a DC fanboy, and think anything Marvel does without Hugh Jackman sucks hairy, warty balls.

I'm still not sold on Gadot. I wasn't in F&F, and I'm not as WW.

Maybe that'll change in the future.

Comment

Am I the only one who recognized Ann Wolfe in this movie? She played one of the Amazons.

Comment

Working...
                      X