Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman: Pacquiao Can Pick the Date; Want to Fight Him Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    LOL. Idk if this is legit or not, but respect to you if its made up or legit to Arum if its legit.
    You can look it up to youtube, the reporter asked about Thurman to Arum.

"How aobut Thurman will there be interest in that fight?"

then Arum responded.

"Look if Thurman said that to you, he said it to you, we never talked to Thurman. We need to cut the bull****! If he wants the Pacquiao fight then ask him to call Al-haymon which I have good enough relationship with to do the negotiations! Can't you see his acting like Donald Trump with that Twitter Bull****!"

Comment

Would never happen if Arum around.

Comment

Originally posted by Caught Square View Post
        I can only see this happening next year if Thurman has three belts, dethroning the Brook-Spence winner. Then it would be too good to refuse I think.
        Manny don't give a f.uck about belts. Belt quests are only for clowns looking to avoid real challenges and chasing fake greatness.

Comment

Originally posted by goldenbear View Post
          I'm really shocked how Garcia/Broner turned down a guaranteed $4 mil with back end PPV revenue and instead fought Thurman for $2 mil and Broner fought a few others for significantly less. Not really sure whose helping these guys on that end but risk/reward/exposure there's nothing higher right now than Pac against a named opponent.
          Yea even as a pro-PBC guy & less than pro-TR guy this never made sense to me without knowing all the details & small print that might have been involved obviously. Love or hate Arum or Manny fighting Manny is going to help anyone at 147's rep win or lose (cuz even if you lose more cats will know you & as long as you didn't get Hatton'd thats not a bad thing) + provide you with your best payday.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
            You can look it up to youtube, the reporter asked about Thurman to Arum.

"How aobut Thurman will there be interest in that fight?"

then Arum responded.

"Look if Thurman said that to you, he said it to you, we never talked to Thurman. We need to cut the bull****! If he wants the Pacquiao fight then ask him to call Al-haymon which I have good enough relationship with to do the negotiations! Can't you see his acting like Donald Trump with that Twitter Bull****!"
            Respect to Arum it is then.

And yea Thurman should do exactly that if he wants the fight. But sh^t man its kinda bs honestly to talk about fighting Manny in April when Manny already gots a fight lined up for July. The earlier this fight could happen is probably November & maybe not even til 2018.

Comment

whats the last good big fight arum made that wasnt with two TR fighters?

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
                Manny, Thurman, and the Brook-Spence winner are clearly the top three guys at 47. I personally have Manny #1. Spence could change my mind if he shines against Brook. Either way, any combination of the three is fine with me.
                Manny at 1? really?

Comment

Pac - Horn in July winer fights hopefully Garcia-Thurmon 2 winner in November then fights Brook-Spence winner against that pansy Khan in April 2018

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
                    Manny don't give a f.uck about belts. Belt quests are only for clowns looking to avoid real challenges and chasing fake greatness.
                    so what's his excuse for fighting the jesse vargas's and jeff horns of the world?

Comment

Why wasn't Thurman talking while Manny spent 3 months negotiating with this Horn guy?

After that last performance, I think Old PacMan or Tim Bradley beat Thurman or Garcia.

Comment

Working...
                      X