Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin's Promoter on Facing Jacobs, Canelo, Chavez Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
    The last time Golovkin had a purse bid was to defend his WBA title vs WBA interim champion Hassan N'Dam. N'Dam vacated the title rather than fight Golovkin. Ironically now, after Danny Jacobs vacates his mandatory spot to fight Golovkin

And this is what happens when you get these boxingscene businessmen like Eastcoast OnePunch HeroBando that have no purview on negotiation details, but instead are always quick to label the black fighter as the ducker.

These are guys that just can't grasp the concept of critical thinking

Keep in mind these are the same guys that said Mayweather would duck Pac, ward would duck Kovalev by faking an injury and that Jacobs would duck Golovkin despite me telling them literally over a 100 times they were wrong and didn't know anything.

Oh yeah, they accused Stevenson of ducking Kovalev despite the facts.

Guess what their next duck accusation is? Ward ducking the rematch in a fight they said he would........ You guessed it, duck

But GGG can turn down 15 mil and they call him a smart businessman.

These racists never get old

Lol now that I think about it, Eastcoast said Jacobs would duck Andy Lee....

You just can't make this crap up
    Last edited by Chollo Vista; 12-19-2016, 10:17 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThatDude44 View Post
      We got what we wanted!!
      I was pretty sure it was gonna happen, but I was honestly staring to have my doubts as the purse date got close. Anyways great news.

Comment

Working...
      X