No announcement yet.

I just saw the Miesha Tate fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
    I tend to agree, she's got a really good body and aint ugly by any means, but her face was jacked up before this broken nose.
    Her body is fantastic, I always thought she had tranny face though...

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
      Meisha was already getting smashed before that knee.(which I'm not convinced even landed.)
      Yes, but if you know Cupcake you know that she can usually eat damage for a good while. She's durable if a bit sloppy. Like a female Arturo Gatti.

The knee landed, for sure. Experts who watched the fight specifically called it out. And we know Herb Dean is a horrible ref anyway.

It was a legit win for Nunes in any case, I'm not taking away from the win. She IMO would have won no matter what. I'm just saying, it wouldn't have been AS one-sided had the knee not happened.

The women's BW division is a mess. Holm/Tate is rematch worthy, Tate/Nunes is rematch worthy and they keep playing hot potato with the belt.
      Last edited by Combat Talk Radio; 07-12-2016, 07:55 AM.

Comment

i have no idea what miesha and her team was doing in training.. they know that brazilian chick is a striker with heavy hands. why not work on countering that by taking her down instead of standing up trying to trade with her.

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
          Her body is fantastic, I always thought she had tranny face though...
          So that's why I like her

Comment

Lol and standing there in front of the whole world, nose broken and defeated. Worst case scenario for a girl...

Comment

At least she faced the music! No excuses. Shows a lot of character.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Damn she got beat the hell up. She was hot too :'(
                Yeah man, I agree, love her hotness. Speaking of which, whose the cutie drinking beer and looking at the camera in your bottom pic?

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                  Yeah man, I agree, love her hotness. Speaking of which, whose the cutie drinking beer and looking at the camera in your bottom pic?
                  I wish I knew, I forgot how I even found that photo but I'm never changning it

Comment

Looks like some random pic a guy took at an Oktoberfest.

Great showing off of Milana's lovely juggs too.

Comment

Working...
                    X