Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vargas is feather fisted

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
      For everybody saying "well if that were so and so, he woulda been done." Get a grip. You really think he would have the same game plan against a big puncher? Even still, that was the quintessential "perfect punch". Any WW BUT Tim woulda been picking themselves up off the floor.
      horrible comment he was bludgeoned by Provo easily hit with rights and left hooks

Comment

Bradley gets rocked to hit boots by the likes of Jessie Vargas because he's wild and sloppy and leaves his chin up in the air when he lunges in with punches from way out of range.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
          , while Brook is more textbook in his approach.
          sorry.. can you come again.. how many times has he displayed it and against whom?

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
            I don't understand why people are bigging up Bradley's chin for getting put on ice skates by a pillow-fisted Vargas.

I mean Tim has a good chin, but almost getting killed by a Malignaggi level puncher isn't something to be proud of
            i dont understand why it matter what happened in previous fights just look at the punch it was a very good power shot perfectly placed pillow puncher my ass

Comment

Working...
            X