Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Wins: Manny Pacquiao vs. Danny Garcia at 140 Lbs.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sage84 View Post
    Not literally though eh? He would need to be carrying a bone saw in his shorts and he'd be in a little trouble afterwards...
    I don't think he could literally remove Garcia's head from his shoulders with his bare fists, but i'm fairly sure he could snap the kids neck so his head just sort of flops down the side, balancing precariously on his shoulder

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
      Manny, and I wouldn't be critical of Pacquiao if he fought Danny Garcia, or the winner of Alvarado-Rios. I'm perfectly fine with that, plus those would make for exciting fights. I think people are overestimating Pacquiao's abilities at this stage. It's not like those aren't credible opponents either. Rather than watching the same recycled stuff, I'd be cool with this, you can also add Matthysse to the list. I know I brought up GB fighters, just simply stating what caliber of fighters I'd be fine with Manny facing.
      I think people are underestimating him, and this really picked up ever since he got robbed against Bradley.

In reality, he beat a p4p fighter in Bradley relatively easily, and even though this is widely regarded as the truth, people somehow underestimate him like this.

I'm not saying this would be a bad fight per se, but it would be a one-sided fight with Pacquiao scoring a KO at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
        Manny, and I wouldn't be critical of Pacquiao if he fought Danny Garcia, or the winner of Alvarado-Rios. I'm perfectly fine with that, plus those would make for exciting fights. I think people are overestimating Pacquiao's abilities at this stage. It's not like those aren't credible opponents either. Rather than watching the same recycled stuff, I'd be cool with this, you can also add Matthysse to the list. I know I brought up GB fighters, just simply stating what caliber of fighters I'd be fine with Manny facing.
        I'm fine with that to an extent... but holy crap.... not only has Bob signed up the next date, but possibly the next opponent. I know he says maybe, but his maybe's are definite yes most the time.
        Could have at least waited until after the fight. Honestly, I would have been more open to it then, but it's sitting bad with me now because of that.

Comment

stupid fight...

Comment

C'mon now.... Garcia's style of fighting is tailor made for Pac. Angel Garcia's prefight antics and Danny's wide punches won't be enough. Pac would get that KO that has eluded him in his past few fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Sttag View Post
              Is this a joke thread? Garcia may be a good fighter but even a faded version of PAC murderizes him.
              Couldnt do **** to a gimped Bradley. Barely hit Mosely. No way he brutalizes Danny. 50/50 fight right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Elotero View Post
                Couldnt do **** to a gimped Bradley. Barely hit Mosely. No way he brutalizes Danny. 50/50 fight right now.
                come on, man...get serious. Danny Garcia would get KO'd ugly probably by the 4th round. Hes the luckiest fighter in boxing. Khan was pimp slapping him until he landed that lucky punch. He wasnt even looking and was pulling away. Lightning strike. He would have to have his anus stitched after the fight. It would be prison style. Garcia is the most mediocre fighter in the public eye right now. Hes going to be back fighting on local cards in philadelphia after a couple beatings. Morales was beating him until he ran out of gas. If Morales trained for this fight, he'll win.

Comment

Manny by ko within the first 6 rounds

Comment

Who wins? TR and GBP because both fighters would get raped in this deal.

Comment

come on you sill you pacstan lmao. obviously manny beats garcia at any point in their respective careers. congrats, manny finally won a fantasy fight. happy?

Comment

Working...
                      X