Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Berserk Film Released: Golden Age Part 1 (See the First 10 Minutes Censored)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
    That's a long way off. The Golden Age arc is the best part of the manga anyway.
    No doubt, it really is. I just want the story to end.

Comment

Makes me wanna watch it again......it's just that...it's not finished.

Comment

Originally posted by gatagata View Post
        No doubt about it.

I still don't like the berserker armor. Think it makes Guts lose what I loved about his character- his underdog status, as a human fighting inhuman beings and winning despite all odds.
        I agree somewhat, although it parallels the world itself becoming ever-more supernatural in nature. Also there's a cost for relying on the armor, as evidenced by the story of when the Skull Knight was the owner.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
          Makes me wanna watch it again......it's just that...it's not finished.
          here's the very last chapter, don't know if you continued to follow or where you stopped...

http://view.thespectrum.net/series/b...apter-326.html

Comment

I like the berserker armor. He needed it in order to fight the apostles that came up. Then not only does it give him the help he needs to keep up, but it is also an internal struggle for him to control it. Then add that it is killing him, pretty on par with the universe and how he is meant to be dead

Comment

Originally posted by 120 View Post
              I like the berserker armor. He needed it in order to fight the apostles that came up. Then not only does it give him the help he needs to keep up, but it is also an internal struggle for him to control it. Then add that it is killing him, pretty on par with the universe and how he is meant to be dead
              He was having internal struggles before that, hence the attempted rape of Casca right before he started getting companions. Only now when he loses control, he could potential end up killing everything in sight, including his allies. And yes, he seems to end up having to rely on the armor's full power quite frequently, which may end up with him really suffering the toll.

Comment

can't say im really hyped, hate CG, with a passion

Comment

Working...
                X