Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Received an Award at Carnegie Hall tonight...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Received an Award at Carnegie Hall tonight...

Had a great time tonight at the first annual Outstanding Filipino Americans of New York at Carnegie Hall tonight. I received a Heritage Award on behalf of The Filipino Reporter newspaper, alongside other awardees like Pulitzer Prize winning journalist Jose Antonio Vargas and Tony Award winner Lea Salonga (the most famous Filipina in history, bigger than Pacquiao).

To think, all of my journalism dreams started on this website.

With Lea Salonga

On stage accepting the award

With all of the awards

On stage with Salonga, the Philippine consul general and a leading philanthropist in the Filipino community

Congratulations Ryan, An award well deserved!

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
      Congratulations Ryan, An award well deserved!
      Thank you bro!

Comment

you deserved it ryan. hardwork pays off and your a testement to that. congradulations.

Comment

My speech

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Ryan View Post
            Had a great time tonight at the first annual Outstanding Filipino Americans of New York at Carnegie Hall tonight. I received a Heritage Award on behalf of The Filipino Reporter newspaper, alongside other awardees like Pulitzer Prize winning journalist Jose Antonio Vargas and Tony Award winner Lea Salonga (the most famous Filipina in history, bigger than Pacquiao).
            Expect nothing but some red K's and an army of *******s trolling your thread...

Btw Congrats man

Comment

Good for you bro, I remember when you were just starting. You became sucessful very fast. Keep up the good work. Hopefully this will inspire you to do even more.

Comment

good job ryan.... start learning tagalog u'll be super on demand once u return to the philippines

Comment

Originally posted by Hous View Post
                  Good for you bro, I remember when you were just starting. You became sucessful very fast. Keep up the good work. Hopefully this will inspire you to do even more.
                  Thanks bro, I appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
                    good job ryan.... start learning tagalog u'll be super on demand once u return to the philippines
                    Lol thanks bro, I fumbled my Tagalog because I got nervous, but if its you and me talking, its a lot better lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X