Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 05-27-2020, 10:56 AM #11
1 John 2:22

Quoted: 6664 Post(s)
Rip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 191,541.56
Total Points: 196,352.15
Cookie! - MANIAC310 one of my favorite Christians in the lounge :D - MANIAC310 Splendid use of your Javelin out there!!! - Jedi Vader twenty! - MANIAC310 Thnx again homie.. - the mesiah 
Thanks for the points - blacraven have a Happy and safe New Years bro! - jose830 thanks bro! :beerchug: - jose830 thanks for donating to the Superbowl Jackpot points will be returned if nobody wins :beerchug: - jose830 :luvbed: - jose830 
thanks for fast payoff. good fight!! - Psylence83 No Message - hhs661 No Message - MDPopescu Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Easter, Bud. I wish you and your family nothing but the best, and pray that God keeps you safe so you can be with those you love at the end of your tour. - DionysusX 
happy father's day - DionysusX Happy New Years Bro! - Teetotaler Cool stories, bro... - anthonydavid11 To Plant, congrats. - dan_cov Thanks for the kind words - Chollo Vista 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Black Ranger Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Robin Hood World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HewJohnson View Post
Lol, peaceful protests accomplish nothing.
It’s been going on for centuries and things are still quite the same as you can see.

This is what needs to happen in order to spark change, and they should’ve turned up a little further.

“Insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting different results.”
Yeah they should of turned up to see more people get killed. That's dumb

You have a cop that killed a guy that was subdued and you want people to go out there and act out like they will be treated better. I tell you what, you go out there and do that and report back to let me know how it worked out for you
Rip Chudd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2020, 11:02 AM #12
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 944 Post(s)
HewJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeHewJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeHewJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeHewJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeHewJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeHewJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeHewJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeHewJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeHewJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeHewJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeHewJohnson has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 35,832.28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rip Chudd View Post
Yeah they should of turned up to see more people get killed. That's dumb

You have a cop that killed a guy that was subdued and you want people to go out there and act out like they will be treated better. I tell you what, you go out there and do that and report back to let me know how it worked out for you

I was already part of one back in 92, LA riots. Chief of Police was forced to resign.

Nice try tho pal.
HewJohnson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2020, 11:12 AM #13
Supreme

Quoted: 7130 Post(s)
Chollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,874.67
Total Points: 147,504.15
Boxingscen's Best - Chollo Vista close enough - SugarKaineHook These will help you deal Jacob's weak chin - BrometheusBob. Respect - siablo14 Great poster, speaks the truth - ironmt 
Much Respect, Brotha! - travestyny bum ass broner - DARKSEID To the Champ.First and only. - travestyny Thanks, brotha.  I owe you a real one! - travestyny Nah, brotha.  You aint getting away with that.  King Chollo, the one and only Champ! - travestyny 
congrats man :) - HeadBodyBodyBody 

Quote:
I was already part of one back in 92, LA riots. Chief of Police was forced to resign.

Nice try tho pal.
Chollo Vista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2020, 11:28 AM #14
1 John 2:22

Quoted: 6664 Post(s)
Rip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 191,541.56
Total Points: 196,352.15
Cookie! - MANIAC310 one of my favorite Christians in the lounge :D - MANIAC310 Splendid use of your Javelin out there!!! - Jedi Vader twenty! - MANIAC310 Thnx again homie.. - the mesiah 
Thanks for the points - blacraven have a Happy and safe New Years bro! - jose830 thanks bro! :beerchug: - jose830 thanks for donating to the Superbowl Jackpot points will be returned if nobody wins :beerchug: - jose830 :luvbed: - jose830 
thanks for fast payoff. good fight!! - Psylence83 No Message - hhs661 No Message - MDPopescu Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Easter, Bud. I wish you and your family nothing but the best, and pray that God keeps you safe so you can be with those you love at the end of your tour. - DionysusX 
happy father's day - DionysusX Happy New Years Bro! - Teetotaler Cool stories, bro... - anthonydavid11 To Plant, congrats. - dan_cov Thanks for the kind words - Chollo Vista 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Black Ranger Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Robin Hood World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:

Nice try tho pal.
And now you sit on the sidelines wanting others to do the work instead of actually putting yourself in harms way. Easy to continue to talk about what others should do when sitting at the keyboard. Apparently the work isn't finished, so get out there. What's stopping you?
Rip Chudd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2020, 11:51 AM #15
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 9996 Post(s)
Mammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 217,178.64
Total Points: 334,145.95
shut the fook up - Boxing Goat Should be a great fight... - anthonydavid11 

Fuck the MLPS police.
Mammoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2020, 11:56 AM #16
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4205 Post(s)
Boxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 157,747.63

Quote:
Lol, peaceful protests accomplish nothing.
It’s been going on for centuries and things are still quite the same as you can see.

This is what needs to happen in order to spark change, and they should’ve turned up a little further.

“Insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting different results.”
Are you referring to the incredibly high rate of violent crime that young black men commit, that despite being about 5% of the population, they commit over 50% of the violent crime in this country?

Why are we not out protesting that bro?
Boxing_1013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2020, 12:07 PM #17
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2786 Post(s)
4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,837.64
Total Points: 77,090.01

What exactly is the aim of the protests? The cops were fired almost immediately and they are being criminally charged. So?
4truth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2020, 12:11 PM #18
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 580 Post(s)
ralex has much to be proud ofralex has much to be proud ofralex has much to be proud ofralex has much to be proud ofralex has much to be proud ofralex has much to be proud ofralex has much to be proud ofralex has much to be proud ofralex has much to be proud of
Bank: 1,792.38
Total Points: 33,661.26
No Message - MELLY-MEL... 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4truth View Post
What exactly is the aim of the protests? The cops were fired almost immediately and they are being criminally charged. So?
Yeah not sure what more they want. I can understand a protest if they get off. But they won’t get off. They murdered that man.

Okay so it’s a protest against the police...... why not protest against black people that murder other black people at a ridiculous rate?
ralex is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2020, 02:59 PM #19
undisputed

Quoted: 2527 Post(s)
joseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,638.48
Total Points: 43,048.51
a knowledgeable poster - Carnivore Great Poster! - Barnburner I would say you have the IQ of a rodent. But that would be an insult to the rodent.. - Unknown Champ quality posts - Stokely cheers mate - The Noose 
loves muhammad's c0ck - Weltschmerz 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JAB5239 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralex View Post
Yeah not sure what more they want. I can understand a protest if they get off. But they won’t get off. They murdered that man.

Okay so it’s a protest against the police...... why not protest against black people that murder other black people at a ridiculous rate?
I don't know why you're so sure about that.They have continuously gotten off for things like this. Most of the time they do. Look no further than Philando Castile in this same state.The tension has been building for years. When a police department and criminal justice system creates this type of climate this is the result.

Your ridiculous comparison of black on black crime is just an ignorant and stupid talking point that has nothing to do with this. Unless you want to address white on white crime too.
joseph5620 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2020, 03:01 PM #20
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 944 Post(s)
HewJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeHewJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeHewJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeHewJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeHewJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeHewJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeHewJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeHewJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeHewJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeHewJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeHewJohnson has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 35,832.28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rip Chudd View Post
And now you sit on the sidelines wanting others to do the work instead of actually putting yourself in harms way. Easy to continue to talk about what others should do when sitting at the keyboard. Apparently the work isn't finished, so get out there. What's stopping you?

I don’t live in Minneapolis.
Nowhere close, lol.

Nice attempt again tho, pal.
HewJohnson is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends