Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats up with all frequent Mexican posters Red reps?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr.365 View Post
    That admin named Boxing_Scene is a GolovTard that red K's Canelo fans. The standards must be low here if that is mod
    Most xcellent post bro

Comment

Haha, I doubt they're really Mexican.

Comment

i thank you real mexicans.. for allowing me to claim mexican people as my people.

i want to be mexican so bad...

i got family in Mexico..jews.. rich azz ****s..

i speak spic... spanish...hebrew... i want to be that mexican warrior,

Eagle warriors or eagle knights (Classical Nahuatl: cuāuhtli [ˈkʷaːwtɬi] (singular)[1] or cuāuhmeh [ˈkʷaːwmeʔ] (plural)[1]) were a special class of infantry soldier in the Aztec army, one of the two leading military special forces orders in Aztec society. They were a type of Aztec warrior called a cuāuhocēlōtl [kʷaːwoˈseːloːt͡ɬ].[2] The word cuāuhocēlōtl derives from the eagle warrior cuāuhtli and the jaguar warrior ocēlōtl [oˈseːloːt͡ɬ].[2] These military orders were made up of the bravest soldiers of noble birth and those who had taken the greatest number of prisoners in battle. Of all of the Aztec warriors, they were the most feared. Eagle warriors, along with the jaguar warriors, were the only such classes which did not restrict access solely to the nobility, as commoners or, in Nahuatl, "mācēhualli" Nahuatl pronunciation: [maːseːwalːi] were occasionally admitted for special merit.

The life of Aztec warriors was one of constant battle, as the primary purpose for this continual warfare was to take prisoners to be sacrificed to their gods. As the Aztec Empire expanded, however, the expansion of the empire in size and power became increasingly important.

In current culture, the eagle warrior is a representation of the Aztec culture, and therefore the Mexican tradition. Some companies use the eagle warrior as a symbol that denotes strength, aggressiveness, competitiveness, and remembrance of the ancient cultures of Mexico. AeroMexico's logo, for instance, shows a cuāuhtli.

Comment

Working...
        X